BCA Month Beauty altText This Week in Books Hallo nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments $69.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale raydonovanfinale  Three new members of the Echo family All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 All-New Kindle Oasis South Park Shop Now HTL17_gno

on March 25, 2013
My unit works fine. I am able to record my favorite programs at the precise speed I want. My recordings come out clear and sound great using the vcr.I looked at a lot of places for a affordable unit such as this with a remote control. Finally amazon.com should have been my first place I should have started. l would have saved a lot of time and gas.
on September 15, 2017
I had on of these for a long time.. recently it was destroyed by lightning.. so I got another one... This unit works perfectly, very happy.
on February 5, 2013
Remote doesn't work right. Not the quality that I would have expected in a good quality item. Was not happy.
on June 2, 2014
sorry to say and the seller was nice and product on time, but this thing is crap...
in the time span of less then a month, it had eaten a vhs tape, and dvd video is skipping...
it was working fine..at first... (buyer beware) or just time for the product to die?
on January 24, 2013
This is in my son's room and we love it. He can watch older movies on the VCR and newer movies on the DVD and it's all in one piece of equipment
on August 10, 2014
Like new... Disappointed it didn't have a user manual but found a place on-line to download one. It was well packed and worked great once I figured out the remote without a manual.
on January 2, 2017
It wasn't what I wanted so returned it without using
on January 17, 2017
Had to return it because it was the wrong item.
on September 20, 2014
Like most, I bought this to play my older VHS movies that are either too expensive or impossible to replace with DVD versions. It's set up on my main television, and I'm retired, so it's gotten a lot of use over the past 8 months. I use it for CD Audiobooks, DVDs and VHS tapes. It still works fine but has one annoying feature. When I stop a CD or DVD for awhile, it automatically switches to the VHS mode, so when I come back and press play it doesn't work until I change the mode back to DVD.
on September 4, 2013
I am very "electronically" challenged and this DVD/VHS player is exactly what I wanted - something easy to set up and easy to use for viewing my collection of VHS videos and DVDs. If you are looking for a machine that does this then you will be happy. I have not tried to tape from a television program so I cannot speak to that option but it is possible with this player.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.