Save Big On Open-Box & Used Products: Buy "Philips HD9220/26 Airfryer, Black” from Amazon Open-Box & Used and save 55% off the $249.00 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all offers from Amazon Open-Box & Used.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ $4.99 shipping
+ Free Shipping
Philips HD9220/26 Airfryer, Black
|You Save:||$59.01 (24%)|
Usually ships within 2 to 3 days.
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Air is the new oil! Fry healthier with up to 75% less fat.
- Fastest and most even results thanks to the unique and patented starfish design.
- Gordon Ramsay teams up with Philips Airfryer to show you how making healthy meals can be both fast and delicious.
- Prepare exclusive Gordon Ramsay designed recipes in the Philips Airfryer.
- Philips Airfryer is the world’s #1 Airfryer with over 5 Million units sold. 100% taste satisfaction.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
From the Manufacturer
Air is the new oil, and now with the Philips Airfryer you can fry more healthfully with up to 75% less fat.
With the Philips Airfryer you can fry your favorite foods with a tablespoon of oil or less. The unique and patented starfish design circulates hot air around the entire unit, ensuring all food is cooked evenly. Food comes out crispy on the outside and perfectly tender on the inside.
The Airfryer can do more than just fry; it grills, roasts, steams and even bakes so you have more options when feeding your family and entertaining guests.
Gordon Ramsay, the Michelin-star chef and restaurateur, has teamed up with Philips Airfryer and created healthy chef quality dishes that are both fast and delicious.
“The original and the best. It’s just like having my own little sous chef that doesn’t talk back.” – Gordon Ramsay.
Philips Airfryer At-a-Glance
- Fries, bakes, grills and roasts food using a tablespoon or less of oil
- Set the cooking time and temperature
- Shuts off automatically and alerts you when food is ready
- Dishwasher safe for easy cleaning
- Includes recipe book and free app with more than 150 recipes
Gordon Ramsay Approved Results
“Cooking healthy shouldn’t mean sacrificing taste. My family and I love using the Philips Airfryer because its unique starfish design makes dishes taste great with amazing texture. Air is the new oil, and this time-saving tool stays in our kitchen. It’s just like having my own little sous chef that doesn’t talk back.” - Gordon Ramsay.
100% Taste Satisfaction, Fast Results
Only the Philips Airfryer has the patented starfish design in its basket, cooking your food evenly for 100% taste satisfaction every time. It is not an Airfryer without a starfish.
Oh the possibilities
A range of accessories allows you to bake, grill, roast and steam making this kitchen appliance a one-stop shop for all your cooking needs. And with all dishwasher safe parts, cleanup is a breeze!
150 recipes available in the free Philips Airfryer app.
Chef Designed Recipes
Enjoy 5 exclusive Gordon Ramsay recipes designed specifically for the Philips Airfryer. Treat yourself and your family to gourmet Turkey Sliders or a Tiger Shrimp and Glass Noodle Salad. See links below for the real recipes.
Gordon Ramsay Recipes for the Philips Airfryer
Tiger Shrimp and Glass Noodle Salad
Chili and Coffee Rubbed Ribeye
Kale and Chicken Salad
|Viva HD9220||Viva Gift Bundle HD9220||Viva Digital HD9230||Avance XL HD9240|
|Colors||Black, White||Black, White||Black, White||Black, White|
|Capacity||1.75 lbs (1 bag of French fries)||1.75 lbs (1 bag of French fries)||1.75 lbs (1 bag of French fries)||2.65 lbs (2 bags of French fries)|
|Timer||30 minutes||30 minutes||60 minutes||60 minutes|
|Included||Recipe booklet w/ 25 Airfryer recipes||Exclusive cookbook w/ BONUS 150 Airfryer recipes||BONUS Double Layer Rack accessory Recipe booklet w/ 25 Airfryer recipes||Recipe booklet w/ 25 Airfryer recipes|
Compare to similar items
This item Philips HD9220/26 Airfryer, Black
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||STL PRO, Inc.||Nation Mart||Amazon.com||OutletGear|
|Item Dimensions||15.35 x 15.35 x 14.88 in||15.35 x 15.35 x 14.88 in||12.4 x 16.65 x 11.89 in||13 x 12 x 15 in|
|Material Type||Plastic||Plastic||Plastic||PLASTIC, METAL, PLASTIC|
Top Customer Reviews
Things you need to know:
1. This item is best suited to cook frozen fries and other frozen foods. It does this job well. The fries taste similar to what can be done from a deep fryer, and definitely better then a regular conventional oven (though I dont use "convection baking", so I cant speak to its comparison with convection)
2. Its built well and easy to clean up. Compared to deep frying, there is a night and day difference. No mess, minimal smell (as much as normal cooking)
3. Its size is not as big as people may make you think, its smaller than a Kitchenaid mixer. Also in terms of noise, its not silent but if you are alone without background noise (music or TV), there is the noise of the fan which is noticeable, but not a problem
4. This is ideal for 1-2 up to 3 people for snacks. You cannot feed a family without doing multiple batches. The amount of fries that can be cooked at one time seems to be the same as two medium orders at a fast food chain.
What I have cooked:
Frozen fries - great, as advertised
Frozen samosas (Indian savory pastry) - initially turned out ok initially without any manipulation, but brushed with some olive oil prior to cooking and turned out great, similar to frying
Frozen popcorn chicken - great
Fresh Chicken wings - this is what sold me on this machine. Just take fresh wings from the grocery store and brush with some olive oil, cook for 18 minutes on 350-390 with a shake half way, plate and pour on your favorite warmed wing sauce. Definitely as good as doing it in the deep fryer in terms of crisp on on the outside and tender inside, superior to baking as well (conventional baking). However, this does create some smoke but if you pour out the oil (the extra oil just from the chicken itself that comes from cooking) at the time you shake you will avoid the smoke. This makes 8 wings easily, could probably make 12 easily as well without stacking. and I am also thinking of getting the layering rack when the price goes down.
In regards to home made fries - i have not tried this, and it seems like it would be time consuming based off the various recipes because of all the soaking etc that you need to do. Also wet batters dont seem like they would work well in this either.
Overall, I think this is a good product and best suited for 1-2 people who are looking for easy ways to cook frozen foods that turn out as good and way less oil compared to deep frying, and would be great for kids who want to eat frozen foods and maintain that high quality crunch. Some foods you cannot substitute for deep frying, and there is a whole range of items of fresh foods that I have not tried yet due to time constraints. However, the price point remains high for this product, and think that it would sell better if it was around $150.
Feel free to ask my questions etc, and am excited to see all the various items I can make in this machine. Essentially it can work as a toaster or small oven as well, but I have not used it for this purpose yet.
You can use it for for frying, toasting, roasting, grilling and baking. Because of it, I was able to toss out my wok (which used a lot of oil) and my of course my deep fryer (no more messy cleanup), and even toaster oven. Food comes out crispy, just like you cooked in a deep fryer but without the oily taste.
You can leave it on your counter top and not worry about the heat escaping and melting nearby things. And since there is no oil to get rid of, cleanup is a breeze. I just fill up the basket and drawer with a little dish soap and let it soak a bit.
It comes with a nice recipe book that has a lot of easy recipes that don't use a lot of ingredients, which I like. There are also extra attachments you can buy, such as a baking pan, grill pan, a basket with removable top, and a rack to cook two things at once.
It has become my most used cooking appliance.