Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
4-Year Appliance Protection Planfrom SquareTrade
- Coverage for product breakdowns and malfunctions
- 24/7 customer support
- Free shipping on all repairs with no deductibles or hidden fees
- Fully transferable with gifts. Cancel anytime, full refund in the first 30 days
- SquareTrade Protection Plans are only valid for new products purchased at Amazon within the last 30 days
Philips HD9911/90 Airfryer Double Layer Rack Accessory with Skewers, for XL model Airfryers
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- The Grill Pan's perforated surface creates ideal air flow while grilling
- Grill and sear meat, fish and vegetables
- Easy to clean and dishwasher safe
- Compatible with HD924x Air fryer models only
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Created exclusively for the Philips Airfryer XXL, this Grill Master kit includes a non-stick grill pan bottom to sear meat, fish and vegetables, 6 metal skewers for kabobs and a booklet with chef's tips, beginner's recipe and cooking times. Now you can become an Airfryer Grill Master!
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Note: Just make sure to put the fries in the opposite direction of the rack grill (horizontal not vertical) so the fries do not slip through.
Update: Tried the double rack with the grill tray and it works and not to mention using the grill tray over the standard tray that comes with the machine is about 100% easier to clean.
I will keep it because for some stuff I cook is needed.
Very expensive I think.....
Pictured is the grill tray grilling fresh halibut and then using the double rack Philips HD9905/00 Airfryer Double Layer Rack with Skewers for Avance, X-Large, Silver to grill some zucchini. Cooked for 10 minutes at 360 (it cooks quicker at 390 about half the time) and the fish came out perfect, flaky and mouth watering. No more preheat oven to 400. Cook for 6 minutes, flip then cook for another 6 minutes, and then sauteed zucchini in another pan with oil...just did it all in one shot with the same pan. Easy.
After buying this i started to appreciate my airfryer. I live in Abu Dhabi and unable to find it here, my only option is overseas. Including shipping fees its a pricey purchase, but i think it is worth it.
I use that useless basket now as a strainer tool on my kitchen. lol..
No major cleanup afterwards except washing the nonstick dish in hot water. I will never cook in my Air Fryer without using this dish again.