Your Garage Beauty Best Books of the Year So Far STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Rustic Decor Shop Popular Services gotpremiere gotpremiere gotpremiere  Echo $129.99 All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis B06ZY5XM7W Water Sports STEMClubToys17_gno

Showing 1-2 of 2 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 21 reviews
on August 7, 2004
I bought this mixer to quickly blend protein shakes with the main attachment. Wow, what a bad choice. Butrflynet sounded crazy when she was going on about chopping meat with it. How could a major company possibly let that happen. She had to be using it incorrectly. I mean, she was "blending meat", come on. And for the price, how could I go wrong. Well, even my protein drinks get sucked into the drive shaft assembly on this unit. I didn't notice it at first, but after a month or so, an icky brown, smelly fluid started leaking from the top of the assembly where it connects to the motor. I initially thought it was just some residual lubricant, or something. Then it started leaking or spitting out onto the handle, then out the bottom back into the drink. After rinsing the bottom, drying it, and sticking it in the drawer, I found small amounts of that dried brown stuff underneath when I'd take it out for the next use. So it looks like the drive assembly of the main attachment sucks whatever you're blending up and then leaks it out later. So there's month old putrefied protein shake leaking into my fresh drinks, getting all over the handle, and stinking up my kitchen. I'm going to contact Phillips about this downright defective and unhealthy product.
on February 14, 2003
A real joy to operate. I docked this a star because it weighs about as much as a battery operated hand drill, and the activation button is a bit of a challenge. Everything else about this, I love. A breeze to use, and a snap to clean, and even easier to operate. Using this handy blender, I feel like there is no food I cannot conquer.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.