|Bulb Shape Size||A19|
|Specific Uses For Product||Decoration|
|Unit Count||3.0 Count|
|Number of Items||3|
|Material||Synthetic Polymer (PMMA)|
|Size||3 Count (Pack of 1)|
|Model Name||Philips Hue CFH A19|
|Indoor/Outdoor Usage||Outdoor, Indoor|
|Controller Type||Google Assistant, Amazon Alexa|
|Style||Base Lumen (60W)|
|Included Components||Hue bulbs 3|
|Connectivity Protocol||bluetooth, Zigbee|
|Color Rendering Index||80|
|Manufacturer||Signify North America Corporation|
|Item Weight||12.8 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||2.4 x 2.4 x 4.3 inches|
|Country of Origin||China|
|Item model number||562785|
|Color||White & Color Ambiance|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Type of Bulb||led|
|Warranty Description||3 years.|
Enjoy fast, FREE delivery, exclusive deals and award-winning movies & TV shows with Prime
Try Prime and start saving today with Fast, FREE Delivery
Philips Hue White and color Ambiance A19 E26 LED Smart Bulb, Bluetooth & Zigbee Compatible (Hue Hub Optional), Works with Alexa & Google Assistant – A Certified for Humans Device (562785),3 Pack
- Free returns are available for the shipping address you chose. You can return the item for any reason in new and unused condition: no shipping charges
- Learn more about free returns.
Purchase options and add-ons
|Bulb Shape Size||A19|
About this item
- Simple to Get Started; Set the mood with 16 million colors. Control your Philips Hue Smart Lights all with just the touch of a button on your mobile device or your favorite voice assistant. Add up to 10 Hue Bluetooth/Zigbee smart bulbs with the (free) Hue Bluetooth app. When ready to connect a voice assistant, just go to Settings > Add voice assistant in the Hue App.
- Certified for humans: Struggle-free, tinker-free, stress-free. No patience needed—they’re actually simple.
- Lifetime: 22 years or 25,000 lifetime hours (based on industry average usage), Energy Star Certified
- Previous Hue Customers; This smart light, while Bluetooth compatible, will continue to work with your Hue Hub and can be seamlessly integrated into your current Hue Ecosystem. With the Hue Hub, you can control up to 50 smart lights throughout your home (even outdoor). Create timers and routines to automate your entire smart home lighting setup. Control your lights while away from home or add accessories such as motion sensors and smart switches to further enhance your experience.
- Set the right mood: Style up your home decor with color accents or set up fun light colors for your next party. Support your day with pre-set light recipes, to get you energized in the morning and wind you down after a long day.
- The White ambiance range offers 50,000 shades of warm white light and cool daylight as well as instant wireless dimming.
- Connect to a Hue Bridge to unlock the full power of Hue, including automations and out-of-home control, sold separately
Customer ratings by feature
Similar item to consider
Frequently bought together
From the brand
From the manufacturer
Compare with similar items
New to smart lighting? Get started with easy smart lighting with this Hue smart bulb. Just using Bluetooth, without the Hue Hub, you can control up to 10 lights in 1 room. Comfy on the couch? No need to get up to change your lights. Control your lights using the (free) Hue Bluetooth app or with just your voice with Alexa or Google Assistant. Works with all Echo smart speakers/displays and Google Nest devices, (Hue Hub required for Echo (1st Gen) and Echo Dot (1st Gen)). Certified for Humans: struggle-free, tinker-free, stress-free. No patience needed-they’re actually simple. Want to upgrade your whole home with smart lighting? Add a Hue Hub to control up to 50 light points, get access the full Hue capabilities (Home and away control, timers/routines, more smart home partners) and extended product portfolio (indoor/outdoor smart lighting and accessories). Already a Philips Hue customer? This bulb is also compatible with the Hue Hub. Philips Hue, the creator of Smart Lighting, brings you the most comprehensive, up-to-date and secure smart lighting ecosystem.
Reviewed in the United States on November 22, 2021
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Also, the Philips hue are easy to reset, like if you change your network name. In the Alexa app, you just select the Philips light. In the upper-right hand corner is a help icon. That icon takes you to a page where you can enter the 6-character hex code, which is next to the QR code on the bulb.
As for the performance of the bulbs themselves, the color range is huge, brightness is fantastic, and you can use a darker color to dim them way down for night lights or hallway lights outside your kid's room, where you don't want the full brightness of even a 40W incandescent. The white Hue bulbs don't get quite as dim, and the new different hue colorscapes, etc. were great for our front porch on Halloween. Fun for our streetlights at the end of our driveway for supporting our local sports teams with their colors during games, or changing them to different colors to fit the season. Have had some of these for a looooong time and haven't had a problem yet.
Then I realized - this whole time that I've been using Smart home devices, I never - ever - had an issue with the Hue bulbs! With that in mind, I decided to pick up a pack of 4 Hue bulbs to finally get rid of the cheaper, unreliable WiFi bulbs that I couldn't stand anymore. Sure enough, with the Hue bulbs installed, I have had zero issues with the lights. If I had just stuck with Hue from the beginning I wouldn't have wasted about $80 on inferior WiFi bulbs. So if you want reliable, high-quality color bulbs for your Smart home, go with Philips Hue. They are indeed worth the premium price.
I have more than 28 devices in my Smart Home. I have tried numerous bulbs from different manufacturers. My first set of bulbs came with the hub. Once I had the bulbs connected to the hub and configured in the Hue app and in Alexa, I haven't experienced any issues that were common with other bulb types.
I use them in my bedroom to automatically turn on when getting ready for bed and turn off after a preset time period. I like the fade feature after five minutes to gently turn off the lights. I can easily control them with a command to Alexa, use the Hue app, my Samsung Smart Things app on my phone and even on my watch!
The native app needs improvement though and is not so intuitive and needs total redesign. It's a shame that such a great hardware product suffers because of a clumsy written app.
Top reviews from other countries
I now have 4 light bars, 2 Hue Blooms, a Gradient Light strip for a 65" TV, a Hue Sync Box, 3 Hue Lily outdoor lights and 6 A19 smart light bulbs.
This review is for the 3 pack of A19 lights only.
The good: The lights are easy to set and are reliable. It's easy to create scenes and the lights look nice.
The bad or so-so: I now never buy any of the lights for full price. Between Philips website and Amazon and Best Buy, if you keep looking and are patient you can often save up to 25% off retail. That's the time to buy.
The A19 lights are plenty bright on white or shades of white. The brightness when using deep colors is mediocre at best. I wish they were brighter when using colors.
Again, if you can get these on sale you'll feel better about your purchase. These are addictive.
The lights themselves are 5x the price of other bulbs but you are also getting 5x the value. The colours flood and pop more than other bulbs and the range of colours is much broader. The hue app works great and you can even download a program for your computer that syncs your lights to media playing on your pc (gaming and movies).
Overall, they are expensive but well worth it. I highly recommend.