|Item Weight||1.05 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||8.3 x 8.3 x 2 inches|
|Item model number||555334|
|Size||2m / 6ft Base Kit|
|Style||Lightstrip Base Kit|
|Material||Synthetic Polymer (PMMA)|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
|Luminous Flux||1600 Lumen|
|Usage||Home, Décor, Decoration, Office|
|Included Components||1x BLE Lightstrip , 1x Power Plug|
|Warranty Description||2 years.|
4 Year Home Improvement Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Philips Hue Bluetooth Smart Lightstrip Plus 2m/6ft Base Kit with Plug, (Voice Compatible with Amazon Alexa, Apple Homekit and Google Home)
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$7.10 (9%)|
|Light Source Type||LED|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||8.3 x 8.3 x 2 inches|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- COMPATIBILITY: NOTE: These are NOT compatible with the Non-Bluetooth light strip extension. To extend this strip, please use the Bluetooth extension. Expand with any voice or Smart Home assistant. Works with Alexa, Google Assistant, Apple Homekit, Microsoft Cortana, SmartThings, IFTT. Hub required, Alexa device).
- HASSLE-FREE CONNECTIVITY: These smart lightstrips are bluetooth-enabled and simple to connect. Control up to 50 smart lights on one Hue Hub without clogging up your Wi-Fi network.
- HOW TO USE: Install the flexible Bluetooth LightStrip under bars, bed frames, or cabinets, with the included adhesive tape. Trim it to the perfect size with the included cut marks. Connect up to 32 feet of extension per base kit.
- BEAUTIFUL, OPTIMAL DESIGN: The coating around the Lightstrip helps to create a single, bright, and vibrant colored light across the entire strip for a more aesthetically pleasing Smart Home.
- ULTIMATE ENTERTAINMENT EXPERIENCE: Sync your hue lightstrip plus with Gaming, Music and Movies using your PC via the Hue Sync app.
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Pair your Philips Hue White and Color Bluetooth Lightstrip Plus with any voice or Smart Home assistant. Works with Alexa, Google Assistant, Apple Homekit, SmartThings, IFTT. Hub required, Alexa device). Sync your hue Lightstrip plus with Gaming, Music and Movies using your PC via the Hue Sync app.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Update: apparently after I did some investigation, I found that it is likely that Amazon provided a version 3 product, and Home Depot sells the version 4 extension, philips does not sell an adapter. So I am unable to extend this product. The light strip itself is good but I cannot use it as intended.
I have a Phillips hue strip and i bought some extenders to get the perfect look. I had 1 extender leftover and decided to get another her base and just use the old extender. apparently the 2020 version of the light is slightly different and not compatible with old light strips. No where does it say this. If this was clearly stated I would have just purchased the older base from somewhere else.
Instructions are terrible, no words, just drawings, no website with how to video.
Anyway I tried to put two pieces together, I think I did it right but the additional strip won’t light no matter what I do, so this ones going back.
I now have 3 bases with no availability to purchase extension light strip, and 5 extensions I can not connect to any base light strips.
They should (and frankly, could) make even a minor effort to let consumers know, but they don't. So please pay attention to the plug type or you'll have to return or be forced to buy a second base.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Mexico on December 2, 2020