|Item Weight||6.4 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||2.25 x 2.25 x 4.25 inches|
|Item model number||453100|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Size||Standard - 2 Pack|
|Style||Standard - 2 Pack|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
|Luminous Flux||840 Lumen|
|Cutting Diameter||2.25 Inches|
|Included Components||2 (A19) White Bulbs|
|Warranty Description||3 years.|
|Assembled Diameter||2.25 Inches|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Philips Hue White A19 2-Pack 60W Equivalent Dimmable LED Smart Bulbs (Hue Hub Required, Works with Alexa, HomeKit & Google Assistant), Old Version
|Price:||($12.50 / Count) FREE Shipping on your first order. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$5.00 (17%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Works with Alexa for voice control (hub required, Alexa device and hub sold separately). For the full Hue experience and to take advantage of voice activation purchase the Philips Hue Hub (Model: 458471). Search "Philips Hue Hub" or "B016H0QZ7I" to find this product on Amazon.
- Automate your lighting experience with Philips Hue and control your lights from home or away. Create light schedules from the Philips Hue App and never come home to a dark house.
- Requiring the Hue Bridge (sold separately) for the full Hue experience, these bulbs fit standard-size table lamps.Life- 22.8 years (based on 3 hours/day). Light appearance- 2,700K
- Install the LED lights as you would install ordinary bulbs and pair them with the Hue Bridge, which allows you to control smart-bulb-equipped lamps and overhead lights via the Philips Hue App.
- Easily expand your lighting system with accessories (sold separately), such as a Hue Dimmer Switch, Hue Tap, or Hue Motion Sensor. Pair it for automation with your existing Nest or SmartThings system.
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
The Philips Hue White A19 2-Pack of Smart Bulbs allows you to automate your smart lights for peace of mind. Add a Philips Hue white bulb to your lighting system and enhance your smart home with soft white lighting that you can dim and control remotely using the Philips Hue App. Automate your hue lights to make it seem like you’re home when you’re not or set timers.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
(Kasa for plugs, which are super simple to add).
-Anyway, add the bulbs that are not associate with the Bridge to the HUE app. You will be asked to name them, place them in groups, etc.
-After you name/group them, your Alexa will discover them and you can add them easily...
-If you don't have your keychain enabled on your iphone, you will have to enable it, so the whole shooting match works. Boom. Super easy.
One word of wisdom that drove me nuts. Don't name your lights something like LIVING ROOM 1 and LIVING ROOM 2, it will cause issues with the Alexa Living Room Group. Go with Light 1 and Light 2, keep it simple!!
LOVE THESE LIGHTS-0
My lights are set up with IFTTT and when I come home after work at night my lights start coming on the patio and the front of the house so I walk in and can see where I am going. Love these lights so much. Oh When laying in bed at night I tell my GOogle Home "Good Night Google" and it turns EVERYTHING off so I don't have to run around and check.
When I work Nights I dont get home til it is time for my son to go out the door for school, so I Turn on his bedroom lights using google assitant to turn on his lights then i turn alexa on in the bathroom for music. We Run both google and alxea because if I am in the living room and tell alexa something the kitchen one or bathroom one turns on. So we have it mixed up :)
The bulbs set up very easily. Screw them in, turb on the switch and the Phillips Hue app find them. Had them installed in under 5 min.
You can control them individually or set up rooms with multiple bulbs. You can control them through your phone with the app or voice through Google Assistant and Goole Home.
Even though they 60 watts, it's a very bright light. I replaced 100 watt bulb and these seem brighter to me.
One of the things I worried about is how do they act with just the light switch. No problem. Just cycle the swicth off and on and they come on just like a regular light bulb. You don't have to have the phone app to run them which is nice for guests.
I ordered 4 more. I love them.
Top international reviews
I find these Bulbs aren't bright bright but a warm light.
Please note: DO NOT place these Bulbs in enclosed fixtures such as ceiling lights as this will cause the lights to over heat and burn out.
According to Philips (via an email), this is not a fire hazard but they do mark on their Boxes not to install in enclosed fixtures, Amazon description should state this, so a person knows before buying.
Once connected, they work as a charm with my Iphone!
Cannot wait till it becomes more mainstream and thepricesdrop.