|Item Weight||1.6 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||4.5 x 8.3 x 8.3 inches|
|Item model number||554857|
|Material||Synthetic Polymer (PMMA)|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Included Components||3 Smart Bulbs, 1 power cord, 1 Hue Hub, 1 ethernet cable|
|Warranty Description||3 year manufacturer.|
Philips Hue White LED Smart Light Bulb Starter Kit, 3 A19 Smart Bulbs & 1 Hue Hub, (Works with Alexa, Apple HomeKit, and Google Assistant)
|Price:||($20.17 / Item) & FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$7.24 (11%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Whole Home Smart Lighting: Extend Smart Lighting throughout Your Home (up to 50 light Points on one Hub); With the Hue White starter kit, enjoy Easy wireless dimming and away from Home Control; Set custom light routines to make it look like you're Home when you're away
- Voice Activated : Control Your Hue Smart lights with just Your Voice and Your Amazon Alexa or Google Assistant (sold separately)
- Easy To Install: To install, simply screw the Smart bulbs into Your desired lamp, overhead light, ceiling fan, or pendant light, then download the Hue Mobile app and pair with Your Hue Hub; From the Hue App you can begin Controlling all of Your installed Hue lights seamlessly
- Schedule Your Own Custom Light Scenes : With the Philips Hue App you can set all Your lights to turn on, off or dim at certain times; have Your lights come on before you get Home, set different rooms to light up at random times, or turn the Smart lights off gradually to help you get Ready for sleep; Customization is at Your fingertips with Philips Hue
- Expand Your Philips Hue Ecosystem : You can easily expand on Your starter kit when you purchase other Hue light Points & accessories; Try adding a Hue Tap switch for Control without touching Your Smart phone; Add a Hue Play to set the Perfect scene for Your next binge worthy show; No need to worry about Your Wi Fi speed, with the Hue Hub you can reliably add and Control up to 50 Hue lights & accessories without clogging up Your Wi Fi;
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Customers who bought this item also bought
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Compare with similar items
Imagine that the minute you get home, your lights turn on to welcome you. No wiring, no electrician, and no hassle. These energy efficient, smart LED lights are easy to set up, in just three steps! Plus, they seamlessly integrate with your favorite smart home devices like Amazon Alexa, Apple HomeKit and Google Assistant. Take home automation into your own hands by setting timers or routines. Create smart lighting schedules to ease you to sleep, wake you up and ensure you never arrive to a dark home. You can even make changes to your settings through the Philips Hue App as long as you have an internet or data connection on your smart phone through. Enjoy easy smart lighting with Philips Hue White LED Smart Light Bulb Starter Kit.
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. Plug in the hub
2. Plug in the light bulbs
3. Download and use the Philips Hue App on your Mobile
4. Setup the lights, make a room and you're done
The quality of the lighting is just fantastic. The integrations to Apple Home, etc are easy and works out of the box (which little setup needed)
I had a lot of fun messing around with different color combinations and it's easy to save a preset (or use the included ones)
Set a wake up timer and the lights slowly faded on this morning around 6:30 (excellent way to wake up - Excited to use this in the winter)
Going to replace all my bulbs with these down the line. With this quality and level of flexibility it's a no brainier.
And yes... these are expensive but you are truly getting what you paid for.
If you do not intend to use the included hub (if you already have a hub or are using an Echo Plus or 2nd gen Show with built in hub) then you must first deregister the bulbs in the box with the hub in the box ( an easy 2 step process) once this is done the bulbs can be detected by any Zigbee enabled hub (the will not be detectable until you deregister them)
They are great for what they are meant to do. The only upsetting thing was that the bulbs are not white as described and you can’t adjust the lighting to white either. I kept them since I got it at a great price and I bought the two extra ambience white bulbs to add to the hub so I put the yellow lighting ones in the spare bedroom and the white lighting in the living room. The ambience white gives you the choice to adjust to hundreds of different whites, from soft white to that bluish white I was looking for. I would have given it 5 stars if they would specify is not white but yellow lighting, that was very disappointing.
They work well but I wish the hub had it's own WiFi antenna instead of having it plugged into my router. I want wireless, it's not 2000 anymore. Why can't you automatically connect to the home WiFi. I wish the app told you what Kelvin the lights were at. I use certain lights for tv backlighting and I keep hearing 6k Kelvin is the best white to use but I can't tell because the app just has a slider without numbers. I wish the bulbs we slightly brighter, lifx has 1000 lumen bulbs for just as much. I also wish I could use the Huehub as a hub for other zigbee/zwave devices.
Now for the good:
Good app, tons of integration capabilities, easy setup and zigbee (not WiFi).
The only reason I bought this was because it went on sale for almost 50 bucks off the normal price and it had soooo many integrations. This stuff is so overpriced it's crazy. Too bad suckers like me pay for it because maybe Philips would get the message and drop the prices.
the bulbs that come in this kit are the soft white not the ambiance white (different shades of white).
Top international reviews
La paquetería llegó sin problema alguno, el Kit venía nuevo y sellado y la entrega como siempre un día antes del esperado, muy agradecido con Amazon y DHL. 👏🏿
Buyer Beware!!! -your lights will not be smart unless a) you leave the light switch on all the time or b) you buy a smart switch that allows current to run through it
So essentially what has happened in my efforts to have smart lighting is I’ve bought smart switches and smart bulbs. I would have the exact same desired effect from having just bought the switches. Now I just have a bunch or suuuper expensive hue bulbs, for absolutely no reason. Money completely wasted.
Do yourself a favour, just buy smart switches.
with my google home mini. maybe it might work with alexa i don't know i don't have a alexa to try