|Item Weight||6.64 pounds|
|Product Dimensions||48 x 1.1 x 48 inches|
|Item model number||456608|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Type of Bulb||LED|
|Special Features||1800 LUMENS, 36,000 HOURS LIFE, 5000K DAYLIGHT|
|Usage||Indoor use only|
|Warranty Description||3 year warranty, see package for details.|
Consider these available items
Philips LED 456608 InstantFit 4-Foot T8 Tube Light Bulb 1800-Lumen, 5000-Kelvin, 16 (32-Watt Equivalent), Medium Bi-Pin G13 Base, Daylight (5000K), 10-Pack, 10
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
|Light Source Wattage||32 Watts|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||48 x 1.1 x 48 inches|
|Color Temperature||5000 Kelvin|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Plug and play Philips LED T8 tube lights with InstantFit are the fast, easy way to replace your old fluorescent tubes with modern, efficient LED light. No rewiring needed—use these 1-inch diameter bulbs in medium bi-pin (G13) base T8 fixtures.
- High-output Philips LED tube lights turn on instantly at full brightness with the flip of a switch—no slow starting, flickering, or waiting. These bulbs offer exceptional clarity and color rendering for task lighting boasting a high CRI of 82.
- With up to 36,000 hours of expected life under normal conditions, these exceptionally long-lasting bulbs reduce the hassle of frequent bulb replacement—especially in high and/or hard to reach areas.
- Better for you, better for the environment, Philips LED tube lights save on energy and are mercury-free so they don't contribute to harmful hazardous waste.
- This is a 4-foot (48-inch) Philips LED tube (T8) 17-watt (32-watt equivalent) light bulb. This bulb emits 2100 lumens of cool bright, full-spectrum light at 5000-kelvin.
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Compare with similar items
1. Warning: Philips LED T8 InstantFit lamps will only operate properly on compatible Instant Start and Programmed Start ballasts. Please refer to the Philips LED T8 InstantFit Installation Guide or visit www.philips.com/instantfit.
2. These tubes require a ballast to operate and will not work if "bypassed".
3. Direct Replacement is for 32 Watt T8. Will not work with F40 or F34 as a replacement.
InstantFit works with over 200 ballasts, more than any other lamp, so you know it’s going to perform as expected. Proven over 40 percent energy savings. Light quality and performance predictability. Consistent light output and no flicker means satisfied happy customers and no wasted time redoing a job. Proven product history and a company with a long history of innovation and reliability in the lighting industry.