Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Philips M2BTBK/27 Fidelio Wireless Bluetooth Headp..." and save 49% off the $249.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Philips M2BTBK/27 Fidelio Wireless Bluetooth Headphones, Black
- Bluetooth 4.0 compatibility for superb audio transition
- Bass Reflex System delivers clear, dynamic and balanced bass
- Acoustically sealed to keep sound details in, noise out
- Ear-shell buttons for intuitive control of music and calls
- Dual built-in mic cuts ambient noise for better call quality
Customers also shopped for
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
High fidelity, wireless enjoyment.
At home or on the go, high definition sound and seamless Bluetooth connectivity is all yours with the Fidelio M2BT. NFC technology ensures one-tap wireless pairing, plus intuitive controls let you switch easily between music and calls.
In the Box: Philips M2BTBK/27 Fidelio Wireless Bluetooth Headphones, Storage pouch, 1.2 meter 3.5 Audio Cable, quick start guide, and a charging USB cable.
Pristine sound – wirelessly
- High Resolution audio reproduces music in its purest form.
- Optimized 40 millimeter neodymium drivers for pure authentic sound.
- Acoustically sealed to keep sound details in, noise out.
- Bass Reflex System delivers clear, dynamic and balanced bass.
- Bluetooth 4.0 compatibility for superb audio transition.
Intuitive and enjoyable ease of use
- Earshell buttons for intuitive control of music and calls.
- 1.2 meter audio cable for when your battery runs out.
- 1 meter USB charging cable for recharging.
- Dual built-in mic cuts ambient noise for better call quality.
Move in comfort
- Deluxe memory foam cushions for an ergonomic fit.
- Headband crafted with rib-woven fibers for flexible strength.
- Impedance: 16 Ohm
- Sensitivity: 107 dB
- Speaker diameter: 40 mm
- Maximum power input: 40 mW
- Distortion: < 0.1% THD
- Acoustic system: Closed
- Diaphragm: PET
- Type: Dynamic
- Frequency response 7-40000 Hz: when using the headphone cable supplied
- Maximum range: Up to 15 m
- Battery Type: LI-Polymer
- Music playtime: 10 hrs
- Standby time: 350 hrs
- Talk time: 10 hrs
High resolution audio
High Resolution Audio offers the best in audio performance, reproducing original studio master recordings more faithfully than 16bit/44.1kHz CD formats. This uncompromising quality makes High Resolution Audio the best sound companion for the music lover. Fidelio headphones meet the stringent standards required for the Hi-Res Audio stamp of quality. Whether enjoying your Hi-Res collection or a more traditional music source, the smooth extended high frequencies of the Fidelio headphone range help you get more from your music.
High resolution audio
40mm high definition drivers
Bass Reflex System (BRS)
Memory foam earpads
The materials used for the Fidelio M2BT have been carefully selected to ensure long-wearing comfort and enhanced sound performance. Memory foam earpads with breathable materials disperse pressure and heat build-up, so the Fidelio M1 headphones feel and sound exceptional.
Memory foam earpads
Intuitive earshell controls
Dual built-in microphones
Compare with similar items
AKG Bluetooth Headphone Black (Y50BTBLK)
Philips Fidelio Bluetooth Headphone M2BTBK M2BT NFC
Audio-Technica ATH-SR5BTBK Bluetooth Wireless On-Ear High-Resolution Audio Headphones, Black
Audio-Technica ATH-WS99BT Solid Bass Bluetooth Wireless Over-Ear Headphones with Built-In Mic & Control
Philips SHB9850NC/27 Wireless Noise Canceling Headphones, Black
|Shipping||—||FREE Shipping||$8.00||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Available from these sellers||Blue Point||D-Circle (D-Circle (We recommend Expedited shipping, if you are in a hurry.Standard shipping takes about 3-5 weeks.)||Amazon.com||MBM Sales||JISCO CORP|
|Item Dimensions||2.8 x 5.9 x 7.1 in||2.62 x 8.27 x 8.86 in||2.76 x 5.91 x 7.09 in||9 x 2 x 9 in||11 x 3 x 8 in||1.8 x 6.1 x 7.6 in|
|Item Weight||6.7 ounces||—||6.7 ounces||1.5 lbs||1 lb||0.51 lb|
|Additional Features||wireless||Forget the wires and connect instantaneously to any Bluetooth-enabled device||universal-phone-control||Microphone||wireless||noise-cancellation|
At home or on the go, high-definition sound and seamless Bluetooth connectivity are all yours with the Fidelio M2BT. NFC technology ensures one-tap wireless pairing, plus intuitive controls let you switch easily between music and calls.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
1. The headband starts to hurt the top of my head after about 30min-1hour usage, it's just not comfortable, it's soft, but not soft enough, there's not enough cushioning on it. I could wear my B&W for hours upon hours and never felt any discomfort from the headband.
2. These headphones are quite small, i have to extend them all the way to align them correctly on my ears. This seems a trend, since i had to extend my B&W all the way too, perhaps i have a big head.
3. The biggest letdown is the Bluetooth connectivity, if i put my phone (Iphone 6s) in my front jeans pocket, and reach with my hand to my right ear cup, where the controls are, the connection gets lost, same if i turn my head 90degrees to the right, because my shoulder stands between the right earcup and the phone, the connection drops. The bluetooth on the headphone is extremely weak!
4. PAIRING: is very very counterintuitive, took me 10 minutes to pair it to my phone, the instruction tells you to press a button until blue light will start flashing and then you can pair, however, that is completely wrong, you'd think that flashing blue light means that the device is ready to be paired, but nope, it won't show up on your phone. Instead you have to keep the button pressed for longer until a white light starts flashing instead, and only then the headphones are going to be discoverable by your phone. Horrible usability flaw.
1. Wired sound is very good, not quite at B&W levels, but considering the difference of price between the two, it's good sound for the money
2. Wireless sound (when it works) is not stellar, but for wireless it is very very decent.
3. Earcup controls are pretty straight forward and intuitive on your 3rd-4th use
4. I am not 100% convinced yet, but it feels like these provide the same level of comfort on the ears (not the headband) as B&W P5s
5. These are a little bit less hot on the ears compared to the B&W P5s
6. When i was looking at the pictures i thought that the extension mechanism is made out of plastic, in reality it looks like it's made out of metal, and should provide good durability.
I should mention that this is my very first pair of Bluetooth headphones, so take that into account when you read the review.
To be completely honest, if not for the ridiculous wireless issues when the sound stops even when your phone is in a very close proximity (like the front pocket in your jeans) i would give this a 5 star, but the issue is way too frustrating, i want to listen to my favorite music without getting frustrated when the connection suddenly chokes for 5 seconds because i reached my hand to the earcup to adjust the volume or turn my head.
Quality: When wired the sound quality is amazing. The sound quality over bluetooth is pretty good, too, but that's the only thing that's positive about these headphones.
- It's horrible. Every time I open my Toshiba laptop and try to connect my headphones, I have to disable the BT function and reenable, because if I don't it automatically connects in some weird way that looks connected on the laptop, but there's no sound. It's huge pain to connect this device to my laptop every single time.
- The connection is very weak, too. Even when walking in a room, when my head gets in between the receiver and the transmitter, the sound breaks.
- Most of the time I get the audio with 4 seconds of delay. I don't know how this happens. Sometimes restarting both devices work, sometimes it doesn't.
Battery indicator: When I connected the headphones for the first time to my iPhone, I loved the fact that I could see how much battery was left. A couple of days later, I realized that the battery is empty if I see 30%. So more trouble then help here.
(Dis)Comfort: I previously used headphones that were something in between around-the-ear and on-ear and my ears hurt after 2-3 hours of continuous listening which happens a lot at home. Having read how comfortable these were, I decided to take a risk and give them a shot, but NO. They stick to your ears and still hurt after 1-2 hours.The discomfort is so much that I can't even enjoy what I'm hearing.
In summary, don't buy these.