Luxury Beauty Best Books of the Month STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Limited time offer Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts hgg17 Book House Cleaning Catastrophe Catastrophe Catastrophe  Introducing Echo Look Starting at $49.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Package Type: Standard Packaging|Change

Showing 1-10 of 22 reviews(1 star, Verified Purchases). See all 663 reviews
on February 2, 2017
I bought this as a Christmas gift to replace an older Norelco and he hates it. It is nowhere near as powerful as the old one and does not give a good shave. I would return it but I ordered it in November so it is too late. Don't waste your money.
on January 31, 2017
Worst shaver I every had. Motors too weak even after a full charge. It pulls the hair out on a two day beard. I had a Norelco years back and it worked better than this one. But a foil shaver which I plan to buy is the best.
on March 6, 2017
Bought it for my husband and he hates it. Uses his cheap $20 Gillette razor instead. Pulls his hair and takes forever to get a good shave.
on March 9, 2017
I bought this with hope to depart from a regular blade shaving I've been doing all my life as cartridges and shave cream are pretty expensive. Was unpleasantly surprised with how not close this electric shaver works, it is nothing comparable with the old way of doing it. As an example for the review, I shaved half of my face with this and another half - with regular cartridge razor. You be the judge where is what and whether Philips electric razor does the job well or not.
review image
on January 26, 2017
After 2 months of use, the head popped off when cleaning, and now I can't get it back together. So it's useless.
on December 17, 2016
Quit working after first week
on December 6, 2016
Cuts the skin.......would not buy this product again
on January 18, 2017
It was a christmas gift for my husband. He used it once and was very dissatisfied. Worked poorly. I didn't know it was non returnable. Beware: don't waste your money!!!!
on April 1, 2017
It is weak and does not shave good
on December 29, 2016
Horrible it doesn't really shave all the hair !

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.