- Product Dimensions: 2.5 x 2.5 x 5.5 inches ; 11.2 ounces
- Shipping Weight: 1.6 pounds
- Domestic Shipping: Item can be shipped within U.S.
- International Shipping: This item is not eligible for international shipping. Learn More
- ASIN: B00FBPE7AS
- UPC: 075020038036
- Item model number: AT810/41HP
- Batteries 1 Lithium ion batteries required.
- Average Customer Review: 4.4 out of 5 stars See all reviews (79 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #230,742 in Beauty (See Top 100 in Beauty) Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here
Philips Norelco Shaver 4100 with Bonus Neutrogena Men Shave Cream and Face Lotion, (Model AT810/41HP)
- Bonus item(s) include: (1) Neutrogena Men Sensitive Skin Shave Cream 5.1 oz & (1) Neutrogena Men Triple Protect Face Lotion 1.7 oz with sunscreen SPF 20.
- Aquatec Technology allows you to shave wet with gel or foam for extra skin protection OR dry for convenience
- Dual Precision heads are equipped with slots to shave longer hairs and holes to shave stubble
- Flex and Float System automatically adjusts to the contours of the face
- Skin Protection System has rounded low-friction heads that adjust to the contours of your face to limit skin irritation.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
If you go to electric, I highly recommend the wet shavers and a quality shave cream. Takes a few days to train your face, but you'll love it. I think this is the most comfortable shave I've ever had. It's as close as the blade was and the big plus is that I don't have to buy those expensive blades anymore.
I would recommend this product to anyone.
I eventually figured out that that's for safety reasons. This shaver is designed to be used in the shower and/or on a wet face, and of course if you try that corded, you'll be electrocuted. I'm used to dry shaving and have no interest in shaving wet after taking a shower, so the selling point of this shaver is wasted on me. I chose the wrong model. But it shaves well enough dry, so I'm keeping it.
It's better than my last shaver, the Norelco Sensotouch 1150X: a sensible design more similar to every other shaver I've had. But the shave? It isn't clearly something I couldn't have gotten just from replacing worn-out blades.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
It is hard to really get a good clean shave. I have to go over several times and at the end I always have to finish it up with a normal razor. Read morePublished 20 days ago by Vincenzo Piscopo
A little lighter weight than though it would be, husband is happy with it. Has sensitive skin, complains about the bit of irritation with previous electric razor, this one seems... Read morePublished 9 months ago by KM. Ed.
This is my second one and I use it in the shower every day. Its great shavePublished 11 months ago by Dennis L. Kanary