Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals Beauty Best Books of the Month Shop new men's suiting nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Tote Bags Home Gift Guide Off to College Home Gift Guide Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Transparent Transparent Transparent  Introducing Echo Show Introducing All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 Kindle Oasis, unlike any Kindle you've ever held GNO Tailgating ToyHW17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 97 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 365 reviews
on June 27, 2016
The shaver arrived toady. It was a lot to set up and takes up a good amount of the bathroom counter space (which I have very little of) in my smash bathroom. Right out of the box it needed took be charged and I was surprised that it started a cleaning cycle. Compared to another effective razor I had previously (sorry Braun) that also it's self cleaning it only took 10 minutes to cycle through the entire process. It have me a really good, close shave. Event hough It is a little cumberson to change to the trimmer, even that it's better then my previous Norelco's attached trimmer.
on March 24, 2017
This is by far the worst, yet most expensive electric razor I have ever owned. I have owned 4 other Norelco shavers and this is the worst. The only reason I purchased it in the first place is that they discontinued making the heads for my last Norelco shaver, which operates well still and has great battery life. It is semi usable only on turbo the entire time. Does not shave any neck hair, I have to use my body groomer on that now. Not sure the cleaning station does anything. I would look somewhere else, as I am currently. Money down the drain.
on August 7, 2016
not your fathers shaver. I have had electric shavers over the years... this one runs slow, doesn't cut very close (compared to older Norelco models) and costs a lot more. Recommend if you have an older model, keep it, do not replace with this, you wouldn't be happy.
on August 25, 2016
I bought this to replace the top of the line Braun shaver I had for years that stop working. This razor shaves just as close as the Braun but does it in less time! If your in the market for a shaver you cannot go wrong with this one and its half the price of the Braun.
on October 28, 2016
I have used Norelco razors for years. My current/old one is at least 20, maybe 25, years old. The battery will no longer hold a charge so it works only as a plug-in razor. I elected to buy a new razor rather than sending it in to have the battery replaced for the third time and to have the very old razor head replaced. It has been a great razor. I will have to say that I am disappointed in the new 5700 Wet & Dry razor. It does not shave as closely as the old razor does. I have shaved one side of my face with the new razor and the other side with the old razor and asked my wife which side has the closest/smoothest shave. Three time out of three, she picked the side shaved by the old razor! It also takes longer to shave with the 5700 than with the old razor.
on September 14, 2017
I have had good luck with Norelco shavers in the past and this is by far the worst I have ever purchased. With a higher price point, I was expecting a good shaving experience for a few years and after one, I am completely dissatisfied. During the first year, it did not do a great job shaving even though my beard is not very heavy and I shaved every day. At the year mark, the razor started squealing very loudly every time I use it. I clean it frequently and it will not make the sound for about two minutes after, but then it sounds exactly the same. I replaced the blades and even tried oiling it and it still makes an unbearable noise (think nails on a chalkboard). This machine has even woken up my children down the hall through three closed doors. If you plan on using this for a while, look to a different Norelco shaver.
on May 21, 2017
Mixed. This razor cuts nicely - 4 stars, as this could have been a faster, more aggressive speed for shave - but this was overall acceptable and above average. But the washing unit is not good - 2 stars. It is silent and charges nicely, but even 24 hours after a cleaning cycle, it is still not dry. Unacceptable.
on February 22, 2017
My husband always uses a Norelco--This one DOES NOT come up to the ones he has had before. It does not cut well. You have to keep going over and over your face.. He also says the head and the trimmer are very hard to line up and attach to the razor..
on March 18, 2017
This gave my husband a very smooth and close shave. It charges well, and the battery seems to have a long life before needing a recharge. It's nice to see him smiling from smooth skin without getting razor bumps from his old, dull electric razor.
on June 1, 2017
Nice shaver and excellent sideburn trimmer !!! My last Norelco lasted me for 50 years ! I won't need this one to last THAT long though ! It will certainly outlive me.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.