Philips Premium TurboStar 1.8lb/2.75qt Airfryer - HD9741/96 (Latest Model 2020) (Digital Black)
Enhance your purchase
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Fry. Bake. Grill. Roast. And even reheat. You can make hundreds of dishes in your Airfryer. Fry, bake, grill, roast and even reheat your meals. Every bite is as delicious as the last thanks to Philips Air flow and starfish design. It cooks food uniformly from all sides for perfect meals every time.
- Hundreds of recipes in app and free recipe book included From quick healthy snacks to full family meals, our free recipe book has more than 30 delicious ideas and easy-to-follow instructions from professional chefs. Our Philips Airfryer app is full of more tips, tutorials and easy-to follow recipes.
- Fat Removal technology separates and captures excess fat Eat healthier dishes with excess fat removed from food. The Philips Airfryer is the only Airfryer with Fat Removal Technology that separates and captures excess fat. Enjoy delicious food that’s crispy on the outside and tender on the inside with maximum taste and minimum fat.
- Rapid Air technology for delicious crispier results Philips' Rapid Air technology creates 7x faster airfow for deliciously crispy results*. Enjoy healthier and tasty snacks and meals that are crisped to perfection yet tender on the inside
- Fry with little or no oil The Airfryer uses hot air to cook your favorite food with little or no added oil, so you can fry with up to 90% less fat*. Enjoy great-tasting, crispy results like deep fried, with the least amount of fat.
Consider this Amazon's Choice product that delivers quickly
Buy it with
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Maximum taste, minimum fat The Philips Airfryer uses hot air to fry your favourite food with little or no added oil. New Fat Removal technology is designed to extract and capture fat from the food, making this the healthiest way to fry for you and your family
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
These are just small customer user-friendliness things. But once I waded through it, the maiden voyage was roasted asparagus and then roasted carrots. So far, so good. This is a nice size for 1-2 people and easy to clean. Seems noisy (annoying if entertaining in your kitchen while cooking) -- but maybe all air fryers are noisy? Bottom line, I think I will be happy with this device.
Reviews were great , that is why I purchased.
Originally I got the NuWave Air Fryer .. (not a good one at all )
If you are into this sort of thing go for it .. it could be just me and my expectations.
The only tiny issue I have is that the mechanical timer only allows you to increase the time. If you turn past the time you want, it does not appear to have a way to reduce the time. I just time it myself and unplug it when the time is reached and let the mechanical dial complete it's cycle.
This unit has nice upgrades like: no preheating, smartly built basket that comes apart for easy cleaning, an oil trap, digital controls.