Save Big On Open-Box & Pre-owned: Buy "Philips SHB7000/28 Bluetooth Stereo Headset, Black...” from Amazon Warehouse Deals and save 31% off the $79.99 list price. Product is eligible for Amazon's 30-day returns policy and Prime or FREE Shipping. See all Open-Box & Pre-owned offers from Amazon Warehouse Deals.
Philips SHB7000/28 Bluetooth Stereo Headset, Black (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- 40mm neodymium drivers for excellent treble and deep bass
- Bluetooth or corded – enjoy music any way you like
- Fully adjustable headband to fit every head size
- Advanced echo and noise reduction for crystal clear calls
- Handy 0.6m USB cable for easy recharging via your PC
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Special offers and product promotions
Compare to similar items
This item Philips SHB7000/28 Bluetooth Stereo Headset, Black (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
JVC Over-Ear Bluetooth Headphones (HASBT5R) B014N4S4T2
Exclusively for Prime members
|FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||superior sales||Amazon.com||Amazing Deals Online||Amazon.com|
|Item Dimensions||7.4 x 6.5 x 3 in||1 x 1 x 2.3 in||1 x 6.5 x 8 in||7.48 x 8.66 x 2.36 in|
|Item Weight||6.4 ounces||0.65 lb||6 ounces||7.76 ounces|
|Additional Features||wireless||noise-isolation||Bluetooth, Wireless||Microphone, Stereo|
Enjoy hour after hour of wireless music or calls with Philips ultra-comfy SHB7000 headset. Featuring Bluetooth connectivity, superior 40mm Neodymium drivers and soft, over-ear cushions, this is freedom of movement at its comfortable best.
Top Customer Reviews
*IF* the only factor here keeping you from buying these headphones is "I want to be seen with Beats on my head" I would say youre unreasonable and more worried with image than performance (though perception is reality)
With the additional $150 plus youd save buying these you can go and buy a tablet (or 3 lobster dinners) ha
Not bad but not great (bass is the underwhelming factor)
IMOI Performance exceeds price (under $50)
Paired fairly quickly and was recognized right away (follow instructions to save time) which is basically holding the button down on the headset till it flashed blue AND white and then pair it with the hardware youre using!
Great range with the headset (as far as distance to the paired hardware)
Good amount of volume on the headphones which you can adjust with the headset (theres a volume clicker on the headset) it self or use the hardware you have it connected to (phone/tablet/pc etc..)
Headset is LIGHT and comfortable! I feel those things are VERY IMPORTANT when considering a headset (which will be on your head/ears)
Headphones cover my ears completely so theres absolutely NO pressure on my lobes.( I do not have tiny ears but I dont have Dumbo ears either
I Have NOT used this on a phone call (yet), but I dont see my self using it to take calls (nice standard option though)
being i bought this primarily for travel (plane/subway) and nothing more so shelling out a ridiculous amount of money for some BEATS or another "high end" brand wouldnt have made any sense! (take into consideration how much youre going to use a headset and if its WORTH it)
Made out of synthetic leather vinyl and plastic (i have the red and black ones) and as i stated very light.
*Would of been perfect* if you could adjust the BASS (as I stated it isnt bass heavy)
5 Stars on Size,Design,Weight and comfort
5 Stars on price
4 Stars for overall sound (at this price point)
2 1/2 stars for Bass
In end I am VERY happy!
And it also matches the color of my Asus Memo 7 (2014 edition) in red and black (which I bought recently on Amazon) which I will be reviewing within the next week!!
Great sound and I like the volume control feature. Excellent range. The charging connection is kinda stiff but since other reviews put me on notice that is this thing's Achilles heel I always make sure to insert and unplug carefully. They fit well and keep charge for about 8-10 hours after charging overnight. I have taken phone calls with these on and the people im talking to tell me that they hear me just fine (although I feel weird because I'm sure it looks like I'm talking to myself at my desk). Very easy to pair and connect devices quickly every morning. I've been using these 8-12 hours everyday for roughly six months now and they still work like when I first put them on. Very happy with them.
I don't know why anyone would pay more for headphones that do the same thing.
- Design. I really do like the way they look
- Ease of use. They were easy to pair to my phone and tablet
- Button layout. It is easy to find the power/call key. It is also easy to feel the switch for volume and song skipping.
- Range. These seem to have a longer range than many other bluetooth headphones I have tried
- I like that it comes with a cord that you can use to plug into your device if the batteries run out
- Battery life has seemed pretty good. I get about 5-6 hours of use out of a charge
- Sound. I have found the sound to be very good with these. They also get plenty loud.
- When using these for phone calls, callers say I sound just as good as if I were talking on my phone normally.
- They do not block out noise well at all. Keep this in mind if you are trying to get some headphones with noise isolation.
- Comfort. They are comfortable for an hour or two, but after that they start to hurt my ears. I have a larger head so maybe they are a little too tight.
Other than a few cons, these have treated me well. The comfort and lack of noise isolation were enough to take it down to 3 stars. If you have a smaller head you may have better luck with the comfort portion. If you don't need/want to block out sound, then that is a non-issue. I like to have as much sound blocked out as possible since I usually use these while studying.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
i had to return this product.
as she breaks or loses things. Well, I'm impressed.Read more