Philips ActionFit SHQ4000/28 Neckband Headphones (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
|Price:||$29.90 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Philips SHQ4000/28 Neckband Headphones Tuned for Sports
- Tuned for sports with lightweight fit Constructed with water resistant materials coupled with an anti bacterial agent
- Flexible lightweight neck ban A 1.2m long cable that is ideal for outdoor use
- Designed for active use Washable Sweat proof Cable clip
- Bass thumping stereo sound - fuel for your workout
There is a newer model of this item:
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Philips ActionFit SHQ4000/28 Neckband Headphones (Discontinued by Manufacturer)
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||DIGITALGUY||DIGITALGUY||Approved Sales NY||Camden Alliance|
|Color||Grey, Orange||Orange & Grey||Black||Black|
|Dimensions||7.7 inches x 1.8 inches x 7.7 inches||1.7 inches x 5.5 inches x 4.7 inches||1.65 inches x 5.11 inches x 4.72 inches||1 inches x 1 inches x 1 inches|
|Item Package Weight||0.1 pounds||0.3 pounds||0.25 pounds||0.02 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Designed with fitness enthusiasts in mind, the Philips ActionFit Neckband headphones offer the high-quality sound and innovative features you need to push your workout to the next level. Three sizes of interchangeable silicone ear caps ensure a comfortable, secure fit while you move. Made with antimicrobial and water-resistant materials, ActionFit headphones feature a water-resistant seal that prevents sweat-related damage and makes them easy to clean. Featuring bass-thumping stereo sound and a lightweight, flexible design, these headphones were created for those who take their music as seriously as their workout.
Lightweight design with bass-thumping stereo sound. View larger.
Water-resistant seal protects headphones from sweat-related damage. View larger.
The headphones are constructed from antimicrobial and water-resistant materials, and a water-resistant seal protects them from sweat-related damage.
Immerse Yourself in the Music
Philips ActionFit Neckband headphones feature superbly isolated earbuds that deliver bass-thumping stereo sound, giving you extra fuel for your workout.
Flexible Neckband and Interchangeable Ear Caps for a Secure Fit
These headphones feature a flexible, lightweight neckband for an enhanced fit. Three sizes of ultra-soft silicone ear caps ensure the speakers sit snugly and comfortably in your ears, blocking out unwanted outside noise without adding pressure.
1.2-Meter Cable with Clip
A 1.2-meter (3.94 feet) cable gives you the freedom to place your audio device wherever you want while you exercise. For added convenience, a cable clip allows you to fasten the cord to your clothes in an unobtrusive location, so you can stay in the zone.
Philips has a brand promise of "sense and simplicity" that encapsulates their commitment to understanding and catering to the desires and needs of consumers and customers. By putting end users front and center, Philips creates innovative products that are designed around people's needs and aspirations, and are both advanced and easy to use. With 60,000 registered patents, Philips is a global leader in innovation, and receives numerous international design awards every year.
What's in the Box
Philips ActionFit Neckband headphones (SHQ4000/28), three sets of interchangeable ear caps, carrying pouch, cable clip, and instructions.
ActionFit Headphones & Headsets
|In-ear headphones SHQ1000/28||In-ear headset SHQ1017/28||Earhook headphones SHQ3000/28||Earhook universal headset SHQ3005/28||Earhook headset SHQ3017/28||Neckband headphones SHQ4000/28||Neckband headset SHQ4017/28||Bluetooth neckband headset SHB6017/28|
|Sound and Comfort Technology|
|Bass Thumping Sound||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Designed for Active Use|
|Free ActionFit App||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|In-line Controls & Mic||•||•||•||•||•|
|Made for iPod/iPhone/iPad||•||•||•||•|
|3 Sizes of Ear Caps||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
|Breathable carrying pouch||•||•||•||•||•||•||•||•|
Top Customer Reviews
-The anchor point of the cord to the neckband is behind the left ear. This keeps the cord out of the way, especially if you run the cord down your back, but also holds true if you connect to your iPod on your arm or have the cord run across your chest.
-The earbuds are the round, soft rubber type, as opposed to the more common circular, hard type (like standard iPod earbuds). This is far superior for staying in your ear and for hearing the music.
-The neckband is sturdy and shaped well.
-Having a clip is great. Some people don't use them, but I think it's essential for running.
-The price is right. There are more expensive headphones out there, but I've found that running headphones WILL develop issues after prolonged use, so it's nice if they're relatively inexepensive to replace. If these last a year they will have met my expectations and I will have gotten my money's worth.
-The only downside is that the connection point to the iPod is straight, as opposed to angled 90 degrees. This makes for a less compact connection, and I'm afraid jeopardizes the longevity of the wires.
The sound is fine. I'm not a huge audiophile to begin with, and I'm not looking for perfect sound when I'm running.
I'll update this review after a few months, but it looks like these might be a winner, especially for the price.
Update: 16 months and still going strong. I love them and would buy them again in a hearbeat. Rating updated to 5 stars.Read more ›
- they stay well inside your ear
- the sound quality is good. i haven't seen a big diff between these phillips and a pair of Monster Turbine High-Performance In-Ear Speakers i've purchased recently. i got the monsters for 60 in gold box, originally priced at 120-130.
- they come with a little clip that can help you get the cable to stay where you want it to stay. pretty handy
- the neckband makes it easy to pull them out of your ear without them hanging around (as happens with normal in ear headphones). if somebody comes to speak to you you can just pull them off ,let them rest on your neck, and not worry abour them wobbling around.
- if you want to wear them on a plane, or while sitting where you may want to rest your head against something (a bed, a good chair, etc) the neckband will touch the seat before your head, and pop the headphones out of your ear. they're made for sports, not for lying around ;)
- for a bike they aren't the best, if your riding really bent forward the neckband may touch your back and shift the headphones around.
the neckband phillips are the best i've tried when it comes to running. i have no regrets.
hope this helps!
1. When the wires either bumped against my body or against each other, they created a loud thumping sound which I could hear through the ear buds. It was actually pretty distracting and louder than or at the same volume level as my music. This is my biggest reason for calling Phillips and seeing if I can exchange for a different model.
2. My head isn't that big and I found that the head band was a bit too tight for comfort. After a while of wearing them they started to cause discomfort.
3. The head band goes just a bit to low for me and I found that turning my head would cause the head band to hit my shoulders and move around, which was slightly annoying.
Otherwise, these headphones are great at canceling outside noise, don't fall out of sweaty ears, and I like the idea that they are washable. They need a few more design adjustments, though, for me to want to keep them.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Bought this before then tried to upgrade to bluetooth headsets but never found one that sounded like this one. Read morePublished 1 day ago by lewin
Great sound variety and really sets into my ear with little to no movement of coming out. Has been a great replacement for my (8 year used) older Sony brand soft behind the head... Read morePublished 2 months ago by Amazon Customer
fragile, in a gym bag for less than a month before a slight bend caused the head phones to fit uncomfortably and eventually break.Published 5 months ago by JohnnyVermont
This is by far the most reliable pair of headphones that I have ever used. I have been using them for over a year with no problems. Read morePublished 5 months ago by Austin
Now that everything is made in China I guess its becoming the norm to repurchase things like this every year or two. Read morePublished 7 months ago by Amazon Customer
These work great. I put about 5K of cycling a year on each set. Lots of sweat and they work great. Good grip on the ears, fits fine with helmet, headband, glasses. Read morePublished 8 months ago by ryan jack