Philips SPP3160C/17 Home Electronics Surge Protector with 6 Outlets, 345J, 3-Foot Cord
|Price:||$6.77 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and .
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- 345 Joules: Prevent thousands of dollars of damage to your electronic devices.
- 15 Amp Circuit Breaker: Safeguards against overburdening the surge protector by sensing when the connected equipment is drawing more electricity than the surge protector can handle. It then disconnects from the power, guarding against electrical fires.
- 6 Outlets: Converts one outlet into six outlets allowing you to plug in multiple devices from one single AC outlet.
- Heavy Duty 3-Foot Cord: A Heavy Duty power cord that is design to extend the outlet away from the wall.
Did you know surge protectors wear out over time?Check out the Surge Protectors Buying Guide to learn how surge protectors keep your devices safe.
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
- Brand Name: Philips
- Model Number: SPP3160C/17
- Item Height: 11.8 inches
- Item Length: 1.3 inches
- Item Width: 3.5 inches
Compare to Similar Items
This item: Philips SPP3160C/17 Home Electronics Surge Protector with 6 Outlets, 345J, 3-Foot Cord
Exclusively for Prime members
|FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Tee Gee's Corner :)||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com|
|Dimensions||11.8 inches x 1.3 inches x 3.5 inches||2 inches x 14.5 inches x 4 inches||1.26 inches x 1.65 inches x 10.35 inches||1.3 inches x 4.5 inches x 11.8 inches|
|Item Package Weight||0.7 pounds||0.8 pounds||1.1 pounds||0.8 pounds|
Please help us improve this feature. Tell us what you think of this feature.
Top Customer Reviews
The switch isn't lighted like other similar devices.
I wanted this specifically for the lighted switch so I could tell at a glance from across the room whether or not the power strip was on or off. This has an identical-appearing on/off switch but not 'lighted-on'
Cheap moulded plastic design
Go for something better. This is something that you should have to buy only once in many decades. Spend a few more bucks for something better built.