Hill Climb Racing 2 Industrial Deals Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Stream your favorites. Amazon music Unlimited. Learn more. All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon TheTick TheTick TheTick  Three new members of the Echo family Fire HD 8, starting at $79.99 Kindle Paperwhite AutoRip in CDs & Vinyl Shop now TG18PP_gno

Philips Sonicare Essence Sonic Electric Rechargeable Toothbrush, White
Color: White|Package Type: Standard Packaging|Change

on December 17, 2016
Not super happy. I got this toothbrush in March 2016. In December 2016 it will not longer hold it's charge. I now have extra heads that are of no use to me. From reading other reviews I now know that I received the HX5610 model not eh HX5611 which means I got an old product. Honestly feel like a replacement from the company is called for but not going to hold my breath.
0Comment| 64 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 6, 2017
these don't seem to be reliable as when they 1st came out years ago. Its as if Philips started to cheapening them
11 comment| 63 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 2, 2017
I had one i bought 3 years ago and still works great , i bought a new one for my wife it didn't last one month , it doesn't charge at all now. The older version is way better than the new one.
0Comment| 70 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on September 26, 2017
I am not sure if this is normal, but I have had this toothbrush for 9 months and it no longer holds a charge. I start using it and after a few seconds it turns off. It is fully charged so I am not sure what the issue is and since I purchased it in January, I am unable to contact the seller to negotiate a return or trade in... May be on sale for $20 but can it at least last a full year...?
0Comment| 60 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on May 25, 2017
Purchased May 24, battery went bad in one month, one day past my return date :(
0Comment| 48 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on June 4, 2017
Yeah, as others have stated in other reviews, this model gets super disgusting on the inside. I figured how hard can it be to rinse this thing after every use, but you'd really have to disassemble the tip to ensure it doesn't get moldy. Gonna try the 2 series, but definitely holding on to the packaging.
11 comment| 67 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on May 15, 2017
Bought this Sonicare about 5 months ago. After 3 months it began making hell of a racket when in use. Noise is horrific. The function still seems to be the same, however the sound decibel makes the experience quite unpleasant. If Sonicare will read this review and contact me and replace this I would appreciate it!
0Comment| 50 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on October 7, 2017
When I got the toothbrush it didn’t charge. It definitely was proof that it was 20$
0Comment| 46 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on January 11, 2017
I bought as a Christmas gift and it stopped working and I tried to return as it was defective. Amazon would not take back after less than 2 weeks use. I would never buy this product again. Not a good quality item.
0Comment| 54 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on February 6, 2017
Worst brush ever, holds water and gets disgusting
0Comment| 40 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse