Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Philips Sonicare Flexcare+ with UV Sanitizer HX6992
Amazon Vehicles Up to 80 Percent Off Textbooks Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Coffee Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer TheKicks TheKicks TheKicks  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Starting at $49.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Florida Georgia Line Water Sports STEM

on September 18, 2011
I have had the Sonicare FlexPlus+ brush for about 3 weeks now and I really do like it. At first I was using a whitening toothpaste for sensitive teeth from arm and hammer. But the idea of whitening toothpaste that's good for sensitive teeth is a bit of a contradiction. I have been using this toothpaste for years, but soon after using it with the sonicare my teeth became more sensitive. This toothbrush really does scrub your teeth so be aware that you shouldn't spend too much time going over your teeth, especially with a whitening toothpaste. On the plus side, my teeth felt squeeky clean after using this toothpaste, like just as clean as coming from the dentist ... it was surreal. Do to the sentivitiy problem that is a result of combing the intense cleaning operation of this tooth brush with a whitening toothpaste I switched to Sensodyne Pronamel. My teeth don't feel as clean and they aren't as white as the used to be but at least I have the assurance that I am not going to widdle them down to the nerve and soft tissue.

The only set-back I have for this product is that even with the smaller tool it's still hard to clean my wisdom teeth the back ... the brush head barely fits, so I need to spend a little more time on my wisdom teeth in the bottom. This is most likely due to my jaw shape and giant teeth. However, I able to clean these wisdom teeth much better then before.

Now onto the DIAMONDCLEAN bit that I have discovered. The FlexCare+ is exactly the same as the diamondclean except the diamondclean has the fancy cup charger and doesn't come with the UV sanitizer. They have the exact same specifications. At first I thought maybe the batteries are different, but they aren't. They are both lithium. The have the same 31,000 strokes per minute and all the same numbers. Also, the diamondclean heads on my toothbrush. I know one of the biggest complaints was how soft the brushes got after brushing for 2 minutes. I believe the diamondclean brushes are better and I use them on my FlexCare+ brush. So don't be tricked into buying the latest and greatest because it is not any better unless you are into the "eye candy" of the sonicare diamondclean package, which I have to admit is very nice looking but since I am a utilitarian type of person I have no need for that in my bathroom.
on October 22, 2010
The Tooth brush is the best powered toothbrush. I upgraded from the E series from a couple of years ago after the battery went. The sleek design makes brushing even more pleasurable. The battery lasts about three weeks which is great.

The brush comes with two brushes. A tiny one that is child sized and an adult sized brush. The brushes snap on very easily and come off with the same ease. The brush replacement indicator on the bristles seems to be giving me notice a bit fast, but it is not a big deal.

There are two chargers shipped with the brush. The travel and the one with the UV. The travel is simple small and sleek. It is a tiny stand with a pin that the brush rests on. The UV one is good too. The sanitized works as promised. The only gripe I have is the cord wrap at the base does not work as well as it should. There is a bit of cord hanging out after it is wrapped.

My last comment is the case. This is my reasoning for 4 stars. The toothbrush shipped with a hard plastic case. Although the brush may be protected, it is not the nice soft case the brush came with in the past that replaced the hard plastic case. Why the regression?
on March 22, 2012
Dentist was selling but of course cheaper on Amazon. Love the compact head, gets into hard to reach areas, although it comes with 2 sizes/shapes. Takes up little room on vanity, love the UV light for keeping it germ-free, well worth it. Had a workable electric toothbrush but it did not have a UV light and although I had a separate UV cleaner, it didn't fit that head, plus the replacement heads were very expensive. Also the color changes on the toothbrush head (stripe) so that you know when it's getting time to replace the head and have adequate time to buy your replacements (the other model I had you had to write down the date somewhere so you knew when your 6 months were up). And, since amazon carries the heads for a reasonable price, I just tossed the old electric toothbrush. I also love the option of 4 different brush actions, but tend to leave mine on gum massage since I have peridontal problems. Nothing negative to say about this product.
on September 12, 2011
This replaced an older model sonicare. Love the settings and love that I can sanitize my toothbrush head - especially now that it is coming into cold and flu season. Definitely makes a difference in dentist visits and dental cleaning time is always so much shorter.
on November 26, 2012
I bought this to replace an older Sonicare with the screw on brushes. This one is better in every way: smaller, less plastic in the brush that is thrown away, and compact travel charger. The only improvements I would suggest are a USB compatible charger (another model does have this) and the travel case could be a little thiner given the compact size of the unit.
on December 2, 2012
The first time the toothbrush was turned on I yelped when it touched my lip. It did not hurt, it's a high-powered little gadget. It tickled WAY TOO MUCH! I tried again and got used to it. I love the way it cleans my teeth and gums. Feels like the dentist just cleaned them. I also love that it times the brushing. I'm always in a rush and the built-in timer keeps me consistent with brushing.

I see that they have one for kids. I'm going to try it out for Christmas presents.

This is a great product.
on March 25, 2014
I used this toothbrush for the first time last evening. I am beyond impressed. The brush head is small, but this allows you to really get into those nooks and crannies. I love charging it and not having to fumble with batteries that eventually slow and result in a sluggish rotation. My gums were positively tingling after using this, and my teeth were shiny and clean. I kept running my tongue over them, awed by how smooth and immaculate they felt!

You have to charge the toothbrush as soon as you get it, and it can take 24 hours to charge fully - BUT within two hours of charging, I was able to brush my teeth (it was still plugged into the charger). If you're someone who tends to brush for less than the recommended two minutes, this product is for you. It not only stops after two minutes, but it vibrates lightly every thirty seconds to signal that you're ready to starting working on a new quadrant of your mouth. You can choose from three settings: "clean", "white", or "gums".

This brush makes oral hygiene fun. If my teeth feel this much cleaner after just two uses thus far, I'm excited by the prospect of how they will look and feel after a few weeks of using this product!
on October 19, 2012
I love this tooth brush. My teeth feel as smooth as the day I leave the dentist from a teeth cleaning. It's amazing.

I've used it for about a year now. It's very durable, charge lasts long enough for trips out of town without the charger.

UV sanitizer is a nice plus. You can sanitize other items in it like tweezers and nail clippers too.
on November 29, 2012
Never used sonicare before but am totally happy. Easy on the gums and teeth but really does a great job. Had my teeth cleaned and the dentist said my gums were in awesome shape---and have in fact improved since I switched to this brand. Love the sanitizer ---I'd buy this again....
on April 30, 2013
I want everyone to know that I am very much satisfied with my order from Sonicare, make no mistake about it. I have nothing but praise for your staff, your service, and your product, the Sonicare Flexcare tooth brush set. It puts the joy back into brushing your teeth. And yes I would highly recommend your product to anyone. Thanks again for a great product and "a job well done".