Add to your order
from Asurion, LLC $7.99
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Philips Sonicare HX6857/11 ProtectiveClean 5100 Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush, White
|List Price:||$89.99 Details|
|Price:||($79.95 / Count) & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$10.04 (11%)|
Enhance your purchase
|Power Source||Corded Electric|
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||2.56 x 6.81 x 9.33 inches|
About this item
- Improve your gum health up to 100 percent with a safe and gentle experience vs. a manual toothbrush
- Protect your teeth with a pressure sensor that gently pulses to alert you when you're brushing too hard
- Always know when to replace your brush head for an effective clean with the brush head replacement reminder
- Personalize your brushing experience with 3 modes: Clean, White and Gum Care
- 2 minute Smartimer with QuadPacer helps ensure Dental Professional recommended brushing time and a consistent, clean throughout your mouth; Voltage: 110-220 V
There is a newer version of this item:
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
|ProtectiveClean 4100 Plaque Control||ProtectiveClean 5100 Gum Health||ProtectiveClean 6100 White||DiamondClean||DiamondClean Smart 9300 Series|
|Health Benefit||Cleaner teeth. Gently does it||Healthier gums. Gently does it||Whiter teeth. Gently does it||Whiter, healthier teeth for life||Our best ever toothbrush, for complete oral care|
|Pressure Sensor||✓||✓||✓||Light ring|
|BrushSync replacement reminder||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|Brushing guidance||Smartimer, Brushing pacer, 2 weeks of battery life||Smartimer, Brushing pacer, 2 weeks of battery life||Smartimer, Brushing pacer, 2 weeks of battery life||Smartimer, Brushing pacer, 3 weeks of battery life||Smartimer, Brushing pacer, 2 weeks of battery life|
|Accessories||Charger||Travel case, charger||Travel case, charger||Innovative glass charger, USB travel case charger||Premium innovative glass charger, Premium travel case|
Feel the difference of a gentle clean with our pressure sensor while improving your gum health up to 100% more vs. A manual toothbrush. Densely-packed, high-quality bristles give you an extra gentle brushing to remove plaque along the gumline to improve gum health up to 100% more than a manual toothbrush. And, the specially curved power tip makes reaching the teeth at the back of your mouth a breeze. This toothbrush allows you to customize your brushing to your own needs, with a choice of three modes. Clean mode is standard for superior cleaning. White is the ideal mode for removing surface stains. And gum care mode adds an extra minute of reduced-power brushing, so you can gently massage your gums.
Product detailsColor:White | Style:Standard
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 2.56 x 6.81 x 9.33 inches; 1.04 Pounds
- Item model number : HX6857/11
- Batteries : 1 Lithium ion batteries required. (included)
- UPC : 075020070418
- Manufacturer : Philips Oral Healthcare
- ASIN : B078GVH2VH
- Domestic Shipping: Currently, item can be shipped only within the U.S. and to APO/FPO addresses. For APO/FPO shipments, please check with the manufacturer regarding warranty and support issues.
- International Shipping: This item can be shipped to select countries outside of the U.S. Learn More
Best Sellers Rank:
#5,215 in Health & Household (See Top 100 in Health & Household)
- #12 in Sonic Toothbrushes
- Customer Reviews:
Reviews with images
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I wasn’t going to buy the Series 2 again as the performance isn’t as strong. In looking for the DiamondClean, it’s around 3-4 times the cost of the Series 2 so hard to justify. I found this new model and took a chance.
It is similar, if not the same, performance as the DiamondClean and it’s awesome. There are a few modes that few will use, but the new pressure sensitive feedback is great. It’s easy to put too much pressure on the brush and this feature trains you to correct that. This version comes with a lower grade case and a less fancy charger than the DiamondClean, but otherwise is the same at 50% of the cost.
My wife will likely be swapping her Series 2 based on this option being available. It’s really a great value without reducing the performance.
There is so much false marketing on this product. Everything on its page makes it sound amazing. But when you go to use it, the vibration is so strong even on the lowest setting that it is so painful. It also will shoot toothpaste all over your mirror if you open your mouth slightly. I got this because I needed something that would tell me if I’m brushing too hard, this feature does not work on this item. I tried pushing it on my tongue to activate the sensor and still nothing.
1. The black color shows white toothpaste debris a lot more and it's pretty hard to keep clean, despite me being a relatively clean person. It's like Sisyphus - everyday there is white on the base.
2. You can't access any of the "special" features until after you brush your teeth for two minutes (gum treatment, etc.). I know that I am supposed to brush for two minutes - but sometimes I can't! Not to mention if I turn it off to spit the timer starts itself over and I never get my gum treatment! You can't take it out of your mouth when it's on to spit because then toothpaste splatter goes everywhere.
By Nancy on July 8, 2018
Can’t go back to a manual..
I find them crazy expensive (now that I pay retail for them after leaving the dental field)
And I’ve never had one last more than 3 yrs.
Diamond is the best, I just can not justify the $200.00...
replacing the heads is quite costly also especially because the whole family uses this brush.
Top reviews from other countries
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.