|Item Weight||0.01 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||2.52 x 4.37 x 9.61 inches|
|Item model number||HX6321/02|
|Batteries||1 Lithium Metal batteries required. (included)|
|Is Discontinued By Manufacturer||No|
|Power Source||Rechargeable Battery|
|Item Package Quantity||1|
|Special Features||Bluetooth, Interactive free app educates and gets kids excited abour brushing.|
|Included Components||Handles: 1 Sonicare for Kids Bluetooth-enabled handle; Brush heads: 1 Sonicare for Kids standard; Charger:1; Stickers: 8 customization stickers, 2 Bonus stickers|
|Battery Cell Type||NiMH|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ $5.24 shipping
3 Year Personal Care Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered for portable products and power surges covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. We will send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product. In some cases, we will replace or repair it.
Philips Sonicare HX6321/02 Sonicare for Kids Rechargeable Electric Toothbrush, Blue
|Price:||($39.95 / Count) & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$10.04 (20%)|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- 98 percent of parents say it's easier to get kids to brush longer and better with the interactive sonic power toothbrush
- 91 percent of dental professional parents prefer Sonicare for Kids for their own children
- Interactive free app educates and gets kids excited about brushing. Kids are rewarded for each successful brushing session while parents can track and monitor progress
- The kidpacer musically alerts when to move to the next quadrant of the mouth to ensure a thorough cleaning; Voltage: 110-220 V
- The kidtimer gradually increase to 2 minutes to help train kids to brush for the dental professional recommended 2 minutes
Frequently bought together
Top trending products related to this item
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Keep kids engaged while they learn to brush. The Philips Sonicare for kids Bluetooth enabled toothbrush interacts with a fun app that helps kids brush better and for longer. Kids have fun while learning techniques that will last a lifetime.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I purchased the coral sonicare adult toothbrush a couple years ago and absolutely love it. When we were on vacation recently, my stepson and myself were brushing our teeth one morning together and I had him brush his teeth for the two minute timer as well. Well, it's now become our little routine to brush our teeth together every night before he goes to bed. I purchased this toothbrush for him so that he could have a timer just like me, and also in case I am not home when he goes to bed. The app is a total bonus! I didn't think he would be very into the app, but he loves it! He's so focused now when brushing his teeth and he completely follows along. I no longer have to sit there and tell him where to brush when the timer changes. His favorite part is opening the little present he gets on the app when he's completed brushing his teeth. This app is a great way to get the kids excited about brushing their teeth!
Once we started using this toothbrush, we saw an improvement almost immediately. Her teeth looked shiny and clean. I didn't know if she was going to freak out about the vibration, but she was fine with it. And I love that Sonicare adds the little musical alerts when you are supposed to switch sides. She still laughs a bit when that alert sounds.
The main reason I wanted to write a review for this toothbrush, though, is this. In the question and answer section on the product page here, someone mentioned that it's important for a parent to help kids brush with this toothbrush, since it is possible to cause serious gum damage with the brush if you aren't careful. I wish someone had told ME that before I started using my Sonicare brush a few years ago. After unintentionally pressing too hard while using this brush, I have serious gum recession--to the point that I've had several dentists tell me that I'll probably need to get a tissue transplant in one area. (Ugh, not looking forward to that...)
The point is that, apparently, you are supposed to hold this brush with only three fingers while brushing--that's how little pressure you are supposed to put on your teeth/gums. If your kid is too young to know how much (or how little) pressure to put on her gums while brushing, you are probably going to want to help her.
All in all, we really love this brush. It has made a huge difference in my daughter's smile. Plus, Amazon has the brush at such a great price, it is definitely worth a try.
Top reviews from other countries
I bought it for 2yrs and 9 months child,think it's better to use it when she is 4 yrs or at least 3.5,because the brush is quite hard though.
my daughter is using another normal brush with the app right now,the app is great and free to download.
she love brush her teeth everyday and feed the small animal in the app.