|Item Weight||0.3 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||2.1 x 2.1 x 3.7 inches|
|Item model number||85126C1|
|Manufacturer Part Number||85126C1|
|Special Features||Wattage 35W, Voltage 85V, Base P32d2|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
Philips D2R Standard Xenon HID Headlight Bulb, 1 Pack
|Price:||$42.19 & FREE Shipping on orders over $49. Details|
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Original equipment quality seal for the most reliable performance
- DOT compliant
- Philips is committed to helping protect its customers from poor imitations of inferior quality that may damage a vehicle or result in personal injury. Every authentic Philips Xenon HID headlight bulb features a Certificate of Authentication (CoA) on its packaging. You can verify the authenticity through the QR code on the CoA or through our website.
- Always ensure you are buying genuine Philips products. Verify that the product packaging you receive includes the Certificate of Authentication sticker.
- Always replace in pairs to ensure a symmetric light beam from both bulbs on the road. Headlights dim over time.
- Xenon HID headlights by Philips, for over 100 years we have been continuously innovating automotive lighting
- When installing a new bulb, never touch the glass. Either use gloves or paper towel when handling.
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Customers Who Viewed This Item Also Viewed
Top Customer Reviews
My first HID started going out at 54,000 miles. When they start to go they will go out for awhile, then come back on if you turn off and on the headlamp switch. It might go out one time a week, then it will be one time a day, then multiple times per day. So don't delay, if you have this intermittent issue you might as well get two of these and change them yourself. I bought 1 at a time, I replaced my passenger side first because my driver side didn't have any issues at that time. Seconds after I replaced the passenger side HID, I was standing in front of the Prius testing the new bulb, it looked great and bright, and I was happy, and wouldn't you know it, but the driver side flickered out right then. What timing! My Daughter laughed about that. So I should have just bought 2 of them at the same time and changed them both at the same time.
When I pulled out the old HID from my 2008 Prius, and put them side by side with the new HID, they were identical, same numbers, same Philips manufacturer. That was a pleasant surprise.
Don't remove the bumper, no matter what anyone tells you. All you need is a small mirror and a flashlight and a screwdriver, search youtube for "How to change your Prius HID bulb in 10 minutes (part 1)".Read more ›
Great bulb, great price, just not what I was looking for.
Here is some information on it from the following url "[...]". For your convenience, here are the instructions for replacing it from that website.
1. Remove the plastic HID socket cover by turning it counter-clockwise.
2. Remove the silver metal socket fitting attached to the braided cable by turning counter-clockwise about 45 degrees and pulling towards you.
3. There's a U-shaped set spring retainer that has kind of curled circle ends. This holds the bulb assembly in place by locking into notches on either side at roughly 11:00 & 1:00 on the housing. Pinch those two curled ends towards each other and pull them out and down to clear the notches and swing the retainer downward. This will release the bulb in the very center of the unit.
4. Pull the bulb out by it's base. It's about 3" long and comes straight out. Don't touch the glass if you intend to reuse the bulb.
5. The Toyota HID bulb is part # 90981-20024 (for my 2007 ES350).
6. Holding the new bulb by the base and without touching the glass, push the bulb back into the hole. There are notches & tabs in the base and mount that must match. Just rotate the bulb until it catches.
7.Read more ›
Most Recent Customer Reviews
Worked as advertised - was very please with this purchase. Delivery was fast.Published 1 day ago by Angelo
Needed this for my Maxima. It lights up the road. Wish it didn't cost as much as it does. It's been two years and it still works like new.Published 1 day ago by Valfar
Works exactly like it was supposed to and for half price and 2 day shipping I can't complainPublished 2 days ago by Amazon Customer
Very bright, slightly bluish tint, just like when the car was brand new. Lots of questions about whether these are really OEM in the comments for this and similar bulbs, so when... Read morePublished 3 days ago by Beth Munday
Saved over $100 on the bulb and over $200 by installing it myself and not using dealer. Order came quickly and part was identical to original equipment.Published 5 days ago by FrankB
The only downside to this product is the price...$47 per bulb is pretty steep, but they work when other less expensive bulbs failed for my 2005 BMW e46.Published 6 days ago by Marcus Holden
Easy to replace, works well but has a slight yellowish tint to the bulb. Nothing dramatic but noticeable.Published 6 days ago by C.L.H.