Philips Wake-Up Light Alarm Clock with Sunrise Simulation and Sunset Fading Night Light, White (HF3510)
|Item Dimensions LxWxH||7.9 x 10.6 x 10.3 inches|
|Item Weight||813 Grams|
|Are Batteries Included||No|
About this item
- Light therapy lamp and sunrise alarm clock for improving your sleep, energy, and well- being
- Only Philips wake-up light alarm clocks are clinically proven to help you wake up feeling more refreshed. To set the clock time, choose between a 12-hour and a 24-hour clock and then adjust the time
- Relax and drift off to sleep with dimming sunset with 20 brightness settings. Wake-up light with sunrise simulation wakes you gradually with a natural light lamp and choice of 3 calming wake-up sounds
- FM radio and a tap-to-snooze alarm clock. Use the light therapy lamp as a bedside reading lamp with 10 brightness settings
- Natural light alarm clock comes with 90 Day No Hassle Money Back Guarantee from Philips. Voltage-100/240 Volts
Frequently bought together
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Sunrise Simulation for Natural Waking
The simulated sunrise of the Philips Wake-Up Light provides a more natural waking experience and improved morning energy levels. Featuring a soft UV-free light with up to 300-lux illuminance, the light offers a pleasant glow without harsh tones. The warm yellow light begins 30 minutes prior to your alarm time, increasing in intensity as your chosen waking time approaches. The Wake-Up Light offers the option of waking up to your favorite FM radio station or to one of three pre-programmed nature sounds. Offering 20 brightness settings, this light also comes with convenient features such as non-slip feet and a dimming light for relaxing before bedtime.
Bedside Lamp with Dimming Light at Night
At night, the Wake-Up Light provides a gradually dimming light that helps guide you to natural, restful sleep. With 20 brightness settings, the Wake-Up Light is also a convenient bedside lamp for reading or relaxing at night. The durable Wake-Up Light is designed with rubber, anti-slip feet, so it will sit securely on your nightstand. The projected display is paired with easy-to-use touch keys on top of the lamp.
Nature Sounds or FM Radio with Snooze Button
In addition to FM radio stations, the Wake-Up Light can also wake you with one of three pre-programmed nature sounds, such as Birds in the Forest and Zen Garden. The Wake-Up Light also offers a snooze function, giving you an extra 9 minutes of sleep.
A Wake-up Light Clinically Proven to Work
The Philips wake-up light is scientifically proven to work. In order to make the Wake-up Light the best possible product it can be in genuinely waking you up naturally and energized, Philips has done a lot of clinical research. This research was conducted by independent science facilities to study and prove the effects of the wake-up light on the overall wake up experience. The Philips Wake-up Light not only wakes you more naturally, but also more energized and that it improves your mood in the morning. Philips was founded over 100 years ago as a company that produced and sold light bulbs. Over 100 years Philips grew into a global company that brings innovation in lots of different areas. To this day lighting still is the soul of Philips. The Wake-up Light is proud to continue its heritage by building on years of knowledge and expertise of the world's most well known lighting expert.
Philips Wake-Up Light, HF3510/60 features:
- Sunrise simulation and three sound selections wake you up naturally
- Light comes on 30 minutes before alarm time
- Dimming display with 20 brightness settings
- Control alarm times and snooze with easy-to-use touch keys
- Independent research shows that 92 percent of Philips users find it is easier to get out of bed
What's in the Box
Philips HF3510/60 Wake-Up Light and manual.
Philips Wake-Up Lights
Natural Wake-Up Sounds
Colored Sunrise Simulation
Touch Sensitive Buttons
User Manual [PDF ]User guide [PDF ]Specification sheet [PDF ]Product Warranty: For warranty information about this product, please click here [PDF ]
- Is Discontinued By Manufacturer : No
- Product Dimensions : 7.9 x 10.6 x 10.3 inches; 1.79 Pounds
- Item model number : HF3510/60
- Batteries : 1 Lithium ion batteries required.
- Date First Available : August 27, 2012
- Manufacturer : Philips
- ASIN : B0093162QS
- Customer Reviews:
Statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the FDA and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
So here are my two wake up options:
A. traditional way: a pitch black room with an ear shattering "EH EH EH EH EH EH" drilling into your brain which you are so desperate to shut off that you slap the alarm clock halfway across the cold dark room followed by turning on a light which burns your retinas so badly that you can only squint to see and inevitably trip over the cat while temporarily blind.
B. new way: waking up to birds chirping (as loud or soft as you like). When you open your eyes the room is already lit (as dim or bright as you like), and it's not harsh because your body has already adjusted to the change in light while you were slowly waking up. You still trip over the cat because the cat is a jerk, but you're not blind nor reeling from the sensation of being awakened by an air horn.
I think I love this thing.
My second issue is that I have to manually reset my alarm clock every day, and I can’t program it for a certain time on weekdays vs weekends.
PHILIPS - Add an option to turn off all illumination for bedtime. Increase customization of alarm schedule.
To me, this product can never receive over three stars because of these issues.
Now the Bad: I need a very dark room for sleeping and I have to subtract two stars for the simple reason that there is no way to turn off the time display.
For people who can sleep with some light in a room the display can be dimmed enough to what is probably an acceptable level, however, I really need a very dark room and the display is distracting to me while trying to sleep. I place a small rolled up towel in front which blocks the clock portion and solves the problem.
For a product that is sold to help with the sleep cycle, I think it is quite an oversight to simply not be able to turn off the light on the clock...
Top reviews from other countries
Other major design issues:
1) You have to manually set your alarm daily. This was a pain because you can easily forget.
2) The buttons are located on the rim of the alarm clock and are tiny. In the morning, it's incredibly hard to decipher which is which. I actually had to put colored sticker tabs on my buttons to help distinguish. This ruined the aesthetic of the clock for me but I couldn't function without them!
3) No backup battery so with a power outage, you have to reset all your functions. It's not intuitive so you have to pull up the manual to remember how to code things to exactly how you like it (i.e. how bright, which sound, what time etc.)
1) It's a soothing way to wake up. I really enjoyed the warm light and subtle bird chirping sounds
2) Given that it's angled, I enjoyed using it as an expensive morning lamp/light source (facing away from your sleeping partner) if you have different morning schedules.
Overall, save your money and find a cheaper alternative. The brand name isn't worth it.
And even the alarm sound (I use the third setting) is also super gentle.
I have suffered from sleep issues for a very long time. I bought blackout blinds, and found it very difficult to wake up in the morning… This alarm clock is a lifesaver.
I 100% recommend this product for anyone that suffers from sleep issues and that wake up unrefreshed.
Disclaimer: While we work to ensure that product information is correct, on occasion manufacturers may alter their ingredient lists. Actual product packaging and materials may contain more and/or different information than that shown on our Web site. We recommend that you do not solely rely on the information presented and that you always read labels, warnings, and directions before using or consuming a product. For additional information about a product, please contact the manufacturer. Content on this site is for reference purposes and is not intended to substitute for advice given by a physician, pharmacist, or other licensed health-care professional. You should not use this information as self-diagnosis or for treating a health problem or disease. Contact your health-care provider immediately if you suspect that you have a medical problem. Information and statements regarding dietary supplements have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease or health condition. Amazon.com assumes no liability for inaccuracies or misstatements about products.