|Model||X-treme Vision +130|
|Item Weight||3 ounces|
|Product Dimensions||7.9 x 7.9 x 7.9 inches|
|Item model number||12972XV+S2|
|Manufacturer Part Number||12972XV+S2|
|OEM Part Number||H7|
|Mirror Lighting Type||automotive-exterior-headlight-bulbs|
Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
Philips X-treme Vision +130% Headlight Bulbs (Pack of 2) (H7 55W)
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Enter your model number to make sure this fits.
- Original Philips Item, imported from Europe. X-treme vision series do not have the COA authenticity code (which can be found mainly on Philips Xenon bulbs). For Official Philips Data sheet of this item, please contact us.
- Up to 130% more light on the road in comparison to a standard headlight bulb.
- X-treme Vision +130 delivers more Light without compromising on lifetime.
- Up to 147 Feet (45 meters) longer light beam than standard increases reaction time by up to 2 seconds.
- High precision coating and high quality UV-Quarz glass; touching the bulbs with your fingers will cause the oil to heat up and possible shorten the life of the bulb
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Compare to similar items
|Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping||FREE Shipping|
|Sold By||Chok Holdings||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Amazon.com||Chok Holdings|
|Item Dimensions||7.87 x 7.87 x 7.87 in||5.1 x 1.4 x 5.1 in||5.1 x 1.4 x 5.1 in||5.1 x 1.4 x 5.1 in||6.5 x 1.43 x 5.87 in||—|
|Light Source Type||Halogen||Xenon||—||—||—||Halogen|
|Part Type ID||—||11701||11701||11701||2796||—|
|Wattage||55 watts||55 watts||55 watts||—||55 watts||55|
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Philips X-treme Vision +130 offers maximum performance from a halogen OEM fitment bulb. Uses the latest generation bulb technology that offers 130% more light on the road in comparison to a standard bulb. See more on the road ahead! Up to 20% whiter (3700K vs 3200K) light than standard bulbs. Provides a safer and much more comfortable driving expirence at night. All this without upgrading to a messy HID conversion kit.
- Up to 130% more light on the road in comparison to a standard headlight bulb
- A superior light beam of up to 130 meters allows you to see much more of the road ahead
- Up to 45 meters (147 Feet) longer light beam than standard increases reaction time by up to 2 seconds
- Up to 20% whiter light than standard for a more comfortable and safer driving experience
- A color temperature of 3700K helps your eyes focus better for a more comfortable driving experience at night
- The Philips patented gradient coating technology produces a more powerful light
- X-treme Vision +130 delivers more Light without compromising on lifetime
- Philips X-treme Vision bulbs offer up to 450 hours lifetime
- Increased safety – see potential hazards sooner
- Fully road legal - ECE certified
- Optimized high-precision fillament geometry
- Up to 13 bar high pressure gas filling
- High precision coating and high quality UV-Quarz glass
These X-treme Vision +130 bulbs offer maximum brightness from a halogen type bulb. If you are looking for the most pure super white 5000K color and are okay with sacrificing some light output, then we recommend Philips Diamond Vision bulbs.
Touching the bulbs with your fingers will cause the oil to heat up and possible shorten the life of the bulb
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I'll be buying these again if they last over a year.
I usually use the bottom of the line Sylvania in my 2005 Subaru Outback because they are cheap. I really shouldn't because I can't see anything beyond 10 feet!
I restored my lenses recently and decided that I needed to see without having to use my high beams. I looked into super bright LED's but the hacking I'd have to do to make them fit would have been difficult so I opted for these. I'm glad I did, I noticed a 100% difference between what I recently had installed.