Buy Used and Save: Buy a Used "Philips X2/27 Fidelio Over Ear Headphone, Black" and save 49% off the $299.99 list price. Buy with confidence as the condition of this item and its timely delivery are guaranteed under the "Amazon A-to-z Guarantee". See all Used offers.
Philips X2/27 Fidelio Over Ear Headphone, Black
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Powerful 50mm neodymium drivers for wide yet precise range. Connectivity Technology: Wired
- Acoustic open-back architecture for pristine audio fidelity
- Double-layered ear shells engineered for sound precision
- Dedicated cable management clip for tangle-free ease
- Deluxe memory foam ear pads for long-wearing comfort
|This product has a serial number that uniquely identifies the item. Should your order go missing before it arrives, Amazon may register the serial number with loss and theft databases to prevent fraudulent use or resale of the item.|
Frequently bought together
Customers also shopped for
What other items do customers buy after viewing this item?
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
From the manufacturer
High Resolution sound, in the comfort of home
With the Fidelio X2 headphones, you’re in for an authentic listening experience in exquisite sound and comfort, in your very own home. Immerse in pristine sound details and custom-fit design that’s crafted for your total enjoyment.
What is Hi-Res Audio?
- The goal of a High Resolution Audio system is to playback audio files without degrading quality, as the signal passes along the audio chain, through the electronics and speaker or headphones.
- High resolution audio files originated in the music recording industry and have a higher bit depth and sampling rate than 16bit / 44.1kHz CD file format.
- Covers a wider frequency range and wider dynamic range, stretching beyond the limits of our hearing.
- The Japan Audio Society and the Consumer Electronics Association have defined a standard set of requirements for High Resolution Audio systems, and only products meeting those requirements are eligible for the Hi-Res logo.
Full immersion in pristine details
- Powerful 50mm neodymium drivers for wide yet precise range.
- Acoustic open-back architecture for pristine audio fidelity.
- Double-layered earshells engineered for sound precision.
- Layered motion control diaphragm delivers precise sound.
- Pre-tilted drivers fit the ears for minimal sound reflection.
- OFC low impedance cable for clear transmission & shielding.
Intuitive and enjoyable ease of use
- Dedicated cable management clip for tangle-free ease.
- 3.5mm to 6.3mm adaptor included.
Crafted for comfort
- Deluxe memory foam earpads for long-wearing comfort.
- Breathable velour cushions to help dispel pressure and heat.
- Self-adjustable airy hammock with 3D mesh for a perfect fit.
- Frequency response: 5 - 40 000 Hz
- Impedance: 30 Ohm
- Maximum power input: 500 mW
- Sensitivity: 100 dB @ 1mW
- Speaker diameter: 50 mm
- Distortion: <0.1% THD
- Acoustic system: Open
- Diaphragm: LMC
- Magnet type: Neodymium
- Type: Dynamic
- Cable Connection: detachable Oxygen free cable (3m)
- Adaptor plug: 3.5 - 6.3 mm adapter
- Cable management: Cable clip
- Product dimensions (W x H x D): 19 x 23 x 11 cm
- Weight: 0.38 kg
50 millimeter high power drivers
Each speaker is carefully handpicked, tuned and tested, and is being paired for the most detailed natural sound. The 50 millimeter drivers utilize high power neodymium magnets to reproduce all your music’s dynamics and deliver well balanced crisp bass, transparent mid-range and pristine high frequencies.
50mm high power drivers
Acoustic open back design
Layered motion control
Memory foam earpads
|M1MKIIBK Fidelio headphones with mic||F1 Fidelio Headphones with Mic||M2L Fidelio Headphones with Lightning Connector||NC1 Fidelio Noise Canceling Headphones||X2 Fidelio High-Res Headphones||L2 Fidelio Headphones with Mic|
|Protective Case or Pouch||✓||✓||✓||✓||✓|
|On - Ear or Over - Ear||On - Ear||On - Ear||On - Ear||On - Ear||Over - Ear||Over - Ear|
|Acoustic System||Closed||Closed||Closed||Closed||Open||Semi - Open|
|Frequency Response||6 - 28 000 Hz||7 - 27 000 Hz||7 - 25 000 Hz||7 - 25 000 Hz||5 - 40 000 Hz||12 - 25 000 Hz|
|Impedance||16 Ohm||16 Ohm||16 Ohm||16 Ohm||30 Ohm||16 Ohm|
|Maximum Power Input||150 mW||150 mW||150 mW||150 mW||500 mW||200 mW|
|Speaker Diameter||40 mm||40 mm||40 mm||40 mm||50 mm||40 mm|