Other Sellers on Amazon
+ Free Shipping
+ Free Shipping
3 Year Portable Electronic Accident Protection Planfrom Asurion, LLC
- NO ADDITIONAL COST: You pay $0 for repairs – parts, labor and shipping included.
- COVERAGE: Plan starts on the date of purchase. Drops, spills and cracked screens due to normal use covered from day one. Malfunctions covered after the manufacturer's warranty.
- EXPERT TECH HELP: Real experts available 24/7 to help with set-up, connectivity issues, troubleshooting and much more.
- PRODUCT ELIGIBILITY: Plans cover products purchased in the last 30 days.
- EASY CLAIMS PROCESS: File a claim anytime online or by phone. Most claims approved within minutes. If we can’t repair it, we’ll send you an Amazon e-gift card for the purchase price of your covered product or replace it.
Philips Fidelio X3 Wired Over-Ear Open-Back Headphones, Multi-Layer 50mm diaphragms, Hi-Res Certified, Premium Finishing - Hear The Difference
|Price:||& FREE Shipping. Details & FREE Returns|
|You Save:||$150.00 (43%)|
|Headphones Form Factor||Over Ear|
About this item
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- All new Philips Fidelio X3 with wide, natural soundstage and uncolored sound
- Exquisitely tuned 50 mm multi-layer polymer (with dampening gel) diaphragms - delivers exquisitely detailed highs, full and smooth midrange, and impactful (without overpowering) bass
- Hi-Res Audio certified. Hear the full impact of every note when wired to a high-resolution source for a lifelike performance.
- Open-back design. Wide, natural soundstage with acoustically transparent Kvadrat speaker fabric. By eliminating the air pressure build-up behind the diaphragms, an immersive and spacious sound is born.
- Premium finishing also means responsibly sourced materials. The sumptuous black Muirhead Scottish leather covering the headband is sustainably and ethically sourced.
- Balanced and unbalanced inputs means it is ready for your favorite headphone amp or your everyday phone and mobile devices.
- Detachable Balanced and Unbalanced 3 m oxygen-free cables included
Frequently bought together
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
More items to explore
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question might be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who bought this product.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
From the manufacturer
Distortion: <0.1% THD
Speaker diameter: 50 mm
Sensitivity: 100 dB @ 1 mW
Maximum power input: 500 mW
Impedance: 30 Ohm
Frequency response: 5 - 40 000 Hz
Magnet type: Neodymium
Acoustic system: Open
Included accessories: Balanced and Unbalanced detachable Oxygen free cable (3 m), 3.5 - 6.3 mm adapter, cable clip
|Fidelio X3 Hi-Res||SHP9600 Hi-Fi||L2BO Hi-Fi||PH805 Noise Cancelling||ST702 UV-Sanitizing|
|Connectivity||Wired (3.5 mm) Balanced/Unbalanced||Wired (3.5 mm)||Wired (3.5 mm) with in-line mic||Wireless Bluetooth 5.0||True Wireless Bluetooth 5.0|
|Frequency response||5 – 40,000 Hz||12 - 35,000 Hz||6 - 40,000 Hz||7 – 40,000 Hz||20 – 20,000 Hz|
|Driver size||50 mm||50 mm||40 mm||40 mm||6 mm|
|Impedance||30 Ohm||32 Ohm||16 Ohm||16 Ohm||16 Ohm|
|Maximum power input||500 mW||200 mW||200 mW||30 mW||N/A|
|Sensitivity||100 db @ 1 mW||101 dB||105 dB||90 dB||94 dB|
|Distortion||<0.1% THD||<0.1% THD||<0.1% THD||N/A||N/A|
|Cable length||Detachable 3.0 m cables (balanced and unbalanced cables included)||Detachable 3.0 m cable included||Detachable 3.0 m cable with in-line microphone and pick-up button||Detachable cable and airplane adapter + USB charging cable included||USB charging cable|
Compare with similar items
Philips Audio Philips SHP9500 HiFi Precision Stereo Over-Ear Headphones (Black)
Philips Audio Fidelio X2HR Over-Ear Open-Air Headphone 50mm Drivers (Black) + NeeGo Attachable Microphone for Headphones - Gaming and Communication
Bose QuietComfort 35 II Wireless Bluetooth Headphones, Noise-Cancelling, with Alexa voice control - Black
Philips SHP9600 Wired, Over-Ear, Headphones, Comfort Fit, Open-Back 50 mm Neodymium Drivers (Black) + NeeGo Attachable Microphone for Headphones - Gaming and Communication
GRADO SR80e Prestige Series Wired Open Back Stereo Headphones
|Shipping||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details||FREE Shipping. Details|
|Sold By||Amazon.com||PHOTOTECH||PHOTOTECH||Amazon.com||PHOTOTECH||4OurEars - The Official Grado Store|
|Headphones Form Factor||Over Ear||On Ear||Over Ear||Over Ear||Over Ear||Over Ear|
|Item Dimensions||4.72 x 9.45 x 12.60 inches||6.70 x 7.90 x 3.90 inches||—||3.20 x 6.70 x 7.10 inches||—||3.15 x 6.69 x 7.48 inches|
|Item Weight||0.84 lbs||0.66 lbs||—||0.52 lbs||—||0.51 lbs|
|Special Features||Lightweight, Tangle-Free Cord||Lightweight||Microphone||Bluetooth, Lithium-ion battery||Microphone||Non-foldable|
Like a concert hall for your ears.
The Philips Fidelio X3 delivers wide, natural soundstage with top of class performance for at-home-listening.
From the singer’s breath to fingers squeaking on a fretboard, these audiophile-grade open-back headphones match feather-light comfort with pristine tuning. Discover new layers of transparency and detail every time you slip them on.
Engineered for exceptional performance:
The Philips Fidelio X3 headphones boast double-layered ear shells that reduce resonance and vibration. The neodymium drivers are engineered to tilt at 15 degrees, fitting the natural geometry of your ear for optimal accuracy at high frequencies. The result: flawless performance, with exquisite detail.
Feel the passion. Premium design:
These over-ear headphones aren't just built to sound spectacular: they feel incredible too. The light, soft inner headband adjusts to fit perfectly. The outer headband adds a reassuring weight, while the snug fit of the feather-light memory foam ear-cup cushions creates a perfect seal. Ideal for long listening sessions.
Open-back design. Wide, natural soundstage:
The open-back ear-cup design is covered with acoustically transparent Kvadrat speaker fabric. Air is able to flow freely through the fabric-eliminating air pressure build-up behind the diaphragm and creating immersive, spacious sound.
The art of balance. Exquisitely tuned 50 mm drivers:
The 50 mm acoustic drivers boast diaphragms composed of multiple polymer layers, and filled with damping gel. The flexibility and smoothness of each diaphragm delivers perfectly balanced sound. The bass is impactful without being overpowering. Midrange frequencies are full and smooth. High frequencies are exquisitely detailed.
Hi-Res Audio. Hear every detail:
Twinkling pianos. Blistering rock. Whatever you love, these Hi-Res Audio headphones let you feel the full impact of every note. When wired to a high-resolution source, you’ll get the full benefit of lossless audio that’s recorded at a higher sample rate than CDs—for a brilliantly lifelike performance.
Acoustically transparent Kvadrat fabric:
The clean, elegant design of these premium over-ear headphones beautifully updates their predecessor-the legendary Fidelio X2. The dark satin finish of the metal frame seems to float over the durable, black Kvadrat fabric that covers the ear cups.
Sumptuous Muirhead leather. Responsibly sourced:
The black Muirhead Scottish leather that covers the outer and inner headband is sustainably and ethically sourced. Beautifully soft and textured, this high-performance leather lends a sophisticated touch to the headphones.
Authentic sound from any source:
Immerse in your favorite albums—however you like to listen. The included cable boasts a 6.3–3.5 mm jack adapter, so you can listen on your smart device as well as your home setup.
Top reviews from the United States
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
But once you find the right spot for the earcups - and keep them there!-, the sound quality is perfect. They are fun to listen to and sound similar to the X2s but with more detailed highs without being sibilant.
These are keepers! I'm off to building some cables and modding the headband right now.
Edit: I found these are a bit sibilant after some more listening. I think the X2HR are a better purchase.
1. I am not a professional audio gear reviewer (used to be an editor of a PC/tech review outlet but long retired from that)
2. I listen to jazz and some pop, also some classic rock
3. I have Schiit Modi 2 Uber DAC + Schiit Magni 3+ headphone amp
4. I use X2HR as my main headphone when just listening to music
5. I am mostly a speaker guy though and prefer the wide soundstage of the Bowers and Wilkins bookshelves that I have. So you could say that I have a more preference towards more neutral sounding profiles
After listening to the X3 quite a bit, here are my impressions of them:
1. Still a very wide and expansive soundstage, sometimes even more so
2. Driving it with an amp will give you very good analytical details but it isn’t as upfront with the trebles and bass as the X2HR
3. The roll offs for the bass is a lot more controlled and smoother with the X3 than the X2HR
4. The treble has less distortion too
5. While I wouldn’t call it reference sounding, it does sound very neutral
6. For people that want really strong bass, may want to turn away. This is all about a neutral presentation and not colored V shape that some like (just personal preference)
7. Build material is highly premium, with very nicely made rim/cage around the ear cups
8. The acoustic fabric seems thin but cant really see through
9. The headband seems a bit tight right now but im sure it will loosen up later on
10. The Muirhead leather is luxurious to the touch and smell, like sitting in a brand new Mercedes S class
11. X3 comes with separated left and right channels with 2 types of cables included: A standard 3.5mm TRS and a balanced 2.5mm TRRS (you will need an adapter to 4-pin XLR for most headphone amps)
Overall, these are great if you want a more neutral sounding headphones and can still be fairly analytical. Just keep in mind that the wide soundstage means bass and mids are going to be a bit more laid back. In fact, you can cover the back of the earcups when listening to feel more frontal bass but that is not what this headphone is about.
Premium build quality and its ability to be used with a balanced amp means that I will enjoy this for years to come and will replace the X2HR as my main listening headphones.
Top reviews from other countries
Reviewed in Mexico on September 25, 2020
An sich ist dies ein sehr schönes Kopfhörermodell mit einer wertigen Optik und (für diese Preisklasse) guten Klangeigenschaften. Was mich allerdings sehr gestört hat sind die Trageeigenschaften. Im Kopfband ist ein Gummi eingenäht, welcher den Kopfhörer automatisch an den Träger anpassen soll. Da der Gummi sehr fest zu sein scheint, zog der Gummi den Kopfhörer immer leicht nach oben. Dies hat mich derart genervt, denn dadurch saß der Hörer sehr stramm und ich war mit dem runterdrücken beschäftigt. Mag natürlich bei anderen Trägern ganz anders aussehen.