Philociety Solid Natural Wood Cat Litter Box Enclosure Furniture
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
- Made of 3/4 inch thick solid natural wood, treated with odor and moisture resistant finish.
- Symmetrical design for easy door alignment. Door dimension height: 13.4-inch x width: 11-inch.
- Small sized cabinet can fit anywhere. Designed for easy under 6 minutes assemble.
- Outer dimension L: 21.6-inch x W: 16.9-inch x H: 17.6-inch.
- Inner dimension L: 20-inch x W: 15.3-inch x H: 16.1-inch.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
This small litter box cabinet is a perfect fit anywhere. Our cabinet combine modern minimalist design with real natural Paulownia wood, not mdf nor panel wood. Natural wood is much lighter than man-made wood, so our cabinet is easier to move around. The cabinet can be used to disguise plastic cat litter box or as a standalone piece for your cat to rest. The wood is treated with odor and moisture resistant paint inside and out to minimize traditional litter box smell. The wood grain on this cabinet is all natural, therefore each piece has its own individual character. The cabinet can be flipped left or right to align the cat entrance accordingly, thus eliminating the need to re-align panels during assembly. Time is valuable, therefore our cabinet is designed with easy hassle free assemble. The cabinet can be fully assembled in under 6 minutes by a single person. Assemble instructions are now packaged with our litter box cabinet.
Would you like to tell us about a lower price?
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
– It blends in with my apartment and hides the litter box nicely.
– The magnetic door on the side allows for easy access to scoop and change out the litter quickly.
– Kitty doesn't seem to mind it at all and it is very spacious!
– It really keeps odor from spreading around the house. I was also able to set one of those automatic air fresheners right above the kitty door to really help combat the odor which is a plus.
– It really helps keep the litter inside the box, especially if you have a cat that likes to dig! I went from sweeping up a cup of litter off the floor everyday to only having to sweep about once a week if that.
– The only complaint I had that stumped me for a tiny bit was it didn't come with directions, but upon further review I found the directions were available on amazon in the products images! Overall a great product!
1. The colors are off from the photo.
2. The "wood" is so cheaply made, it made cracking noises every time I tightened the screws. It doesn't feel like it will last.
3. The holes for the latch are in the wrong place, but thankfully since the wood is cheaply made, I easily pushed the screw in (and I'm a very weak human being).
4. The "instructions" are very difficult to understand. They're pictures only, and I had to wing it until the pictures made sense.
5. It smells pretty awful, like chemicals. Hopefully, it will go away.
Because it's so cheaply made, it's NOT worth the $90. Maybe $45 tops.