- Paperback: 192 pages
- Publisher: Cambridge University Press; Reissue edition (December 10, 2009)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0521125073
- ISBN-13: 978-0521125079
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.4 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 12.3 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #5,060,134 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Philosophical Anarchism and Political Disobedience Reissue Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
"Neverworld Wake" by Marisha Pessl
Read the absorbing new psychological suspense thriller from acclaimed New York Times bestselling author Marisha Pessl. Pre-order today
Review of the hardback: '... novel and full of useful insights. The book deserves a warm welcome.' Political Studies
This book examines the central questions concerning the duty to obey the law: its meaning, its grounds, and its limits. This book confirms the existence of the duty to obey the law, but argues that this duty is easily outweighed by values and principles of political morality.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|