- Paperback: 328 pages
- Publisher: Fordham University Press; Revised edition (March 15, 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0823227197
- ISBN-13: 978-0823227198
- Product Dimensions: 8.2 x 0.4 x 5.4 inches
- Shipping Weight: 9.9 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (2 customer reviews)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,862,308 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Philosophical Approach to God: A New Thomistic Perspective, 2nd Edition Revised Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
"A creative and compelling act of reflective analysis showing the deep and surprising congruence between a reinterpreted Transcendental Thomism and the traditional Thomism with its approach to God by way of a neo-Platonic metaphysics of participation."
About the Author
W. Norris Clarke, S. J., has for decades taught philosophy at Fordham. Among his books are Explorations in Metaphysics: Being-God-Person and The One and the Many: A Contemporary Thomistic Metaphysics.
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?