- Hardcover: 192 pages
- Publisher: Oxford University Press; 1 edition (November 28, 2017)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0198802099
- ISBN-13: 978-0198802099
- Product Dimensions: 8.6 x 0.8 x 5.8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 14.9 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #1,579,885 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Philosophical Progress: In Defence of a Reasonable Optimism 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
About the Author
Daniel Stoljar is Professor of Philosophy at the Australian National University in Canberra, a member of the Australian Academy of the Humanities, and the current President of the Australasian Association of Philosophy. He is the author of Ignorance and Imagination: The Epistemic Origin of the Problem of Consciousness (OUP 2006) and
Physicalism (Routledge 2010).
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|