- Series: Philosophies of Art and Beauty: Selected Readings in Aesthetics from Plato to Heidegger
- Paperback: 728 pages
- Publisher: University of Chicago Press; 2nd edition (August 15, 1976)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0226348121
- ISBN-13: 978-0226348124
- Product Dimensions: 5.2 x 2 x 8 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.4 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 14 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #106,213 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Philosophies of Art and Beauty: Selected Readings in Aesthetics from Plato to Heidegger 2nd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you grow your business. Learn more about the program.
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Try the Kindle edition and experience these great reading features:
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
thanks for all the help and the refund Amazon ...