- Series: O P U S
- Paperback: 210 pages
- Publisher: Oxford University Press; 2 edition (December 5, 1985)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0192892010
- ISBN-13: 978-0192892010
- Product Dimensions: 5.1 x 0.6 x 7.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 4.8 ounces
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #2,448,231 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Philosophies of Science: An Introductory Survey (O P U S) 2nd Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
"A rich resource for beginning students in the history and philosophy of science."--ISIS
"Scholarly and lucid...as good an introduction to the subject as could be wished for."--Times Literary Supplement
Browse award-winning titles. See more