Your Garage World Book Day STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Limited time offer Luxury Beauty Handmade Mother's Day Gifts STEM Book House Cleaning Bosch Bosch Bosch  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis Shop Now disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 180 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 206 reviews
on January 12, 2017
I usually like Philosophy products and think they smell great, but this just had a gross smell to it. I got this for my mother as a gift for her and she never used it because of how disgusting the smell was, and she eventually threw it out. It was also a bit too small for the price. Very disappointed. I've noticed that most reviewers here seem to love this product, so perhaps we just got a bad batch?
on June 30, 2016
Purchased as a gift for my sister in law. She loved it and said it smelled nicely. I wish I could have seen it but based on her reaction I knew IG was a winner. She rrcieved it in a timely manner and she said the box was intact and packaged very well. Will buy again in the future.
on October 23, 2015
This is one of my go to birthday gifts! I cant tell you how many times Ive given it out. Its perfect for when you need a birthday gift super quick- Thank you Amazon! It is ideal for the friends that you arent very close with but still want to get them something cute and nice without going over $25.00. I highly recommend it. The packaging is adorable and everyone loves Philosophy! PS check out the bridal ones for gifts and the youre wonderful set is the perfect thank you gift or even mothers day gift.
on June 6, 2016
I SENT THIS. TO MY SISTER SIGHT UNSEEN FOR HER BIRTHDAY SHE IS 63 AND RAVED ABOUT IT. SHE LOVED THE SCENT AND SAID THE PACKAGE WAS ADORABLE. YES YOU PAY FOR THE PACKAGING BUT IT IS WORTH THE SURPRISE
on January 26, 2017
Bought and had it shipped directly to my niece as one of her b'day gifts. She loved it. I knew what a great product Philosophy is so didn't hesitate to buy this one. If nothing else, it's something that can be used and not worry about it's not good "stuff". Having it be special for a birthday gift makes it even more likeable. I have given this to a few other folks over the years and the response is overwhelming excitement.
on July 25, 2015
Of course I realize the description has the size of the product included, but for whatever reason, I really thought it would be a "full size" bottle of the soap/shampoo/bubble bath than what it is, which is somewhere between full size and travel size. All in all, I feel like I overpaid, even if Philosophy products are generally more expensive than, say, Bath & Body Works. I probably would have gotten a better deal had I waited for a buy two get one free sale at Ulta.
on July 10, 2015
I got this for my niece for her birthday and she loves the scent. I know she smelled good because after she had worn the scent for a little while everyone asked her what she was wearing because she smelled like a gummy iced cookie.
on April 12, 2017
Great gift! Item arrived quickly and is exactly as appears. I have 5 pre-teen/teen children so I order a few of these at time to have on hand so when a birthday pops up we are prepared. We have also given them to adult friends and teachers. Everyone we have given this to had been very happy with it. Great go to gift!
on March 21, 2017
This bath gel/shampoo gave my daughter a horrible case of dandruff. This was not the birthday gift we had hoped for!! It went straight in the trash. Two thumbs down.
on November 12, 2015
I'm not sure you can go wrong with a Philosophy product. This one was no exception. I love the scent and the lip gloss is heaven.