- Paperback: 72 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 1 edition (December 22, 2007)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0415447100
- ISBN-13: 978-0415447102
- Product Dimensions: 0.2 x 8.2 x 11.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 6.4 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #14,006,950 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Philosophy in the Classroom: Improving your Pupils' Thinking Skills and Motivating Them to Learn 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
About the Author
Ron Shaw has many years of classroom experience and is the author of more than 40 books helping primary and secondary school students to improve their thinking skills.
Browse award-winning titles. See more