- Series: Philosophy, culture, and religion
- Hardcover: 494 pages
- Publisher: Oxford University Press (May 30, 2002)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0195644360
- ISBN-13: 978-0195644364
- Product Dimensions: 5.6 x 1.3 x 8.6 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.5 pounds
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #10,189,118 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Philosophy, Culture, and Religion: The Collected Essays of Bimal Krishna Matilal: Volume One: Mind, Language and World (v. 1) Hardcover – May 30, 2002
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
About the Author
Bimal Krishna Matilal, Spalding Professor of Eastern Religions and Ethics and Fellow, All Souls, Oxford. Jonardon Ganeri, Lecturer in Philosophy, Univeresity of Nottingham.
Browse award-winning titles. See more