- Paperback: 384 pages
- Publisher: IDG Books; 1 edition (September 17, 1999)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0764551531
- ISBN-13: 978-0764551536
- Product Dimensions: 7.4 x 0.8 x 9.2 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1.3 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 154 customer reviews
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #98,688 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Philosophy For Dummies 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
Fulfillment by Amazon (FBA) is a service we offer sellers that lets them store their products in Amazon's fulfillment centers, and we directly pack, ship, and provide customer service for these products. Something we hope you'll especially enjoy: FBA items qualify for FREE Shipping and Amazon Prime.
If you're a seller, Fulfillment by Amazon can help you increase your sales. We invite you to learn more about Fulfillment by Amazon .
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
From the Publisher
If you think philosophy is complicated or boring, think again! In this refreshingly different guide, author Tom Morris not only explains philosophical fundamentals, but shows you how philosophy can help you find more meaning in life, understand religious belief, and look at the world in a whole new light.
Discover how to:
*Think about lifes ultimate questions
*Apply the insights of great philosophers
*Develop your own personal philosophy
*Expand your mind
From the Back Cover
Praise for Tom Morris
"Tom Morris is no dummy and I'm no philosopher, so we're probably amatched set for his wonderful exercise in unraveling some of life'smost elusive and enduring mysteries. Read it and grow wise!"—Ken Schanzer, President, NBC Sports
"Like nobody else, Tom Morris brings the field of philosophy tolife." —Paul K. Moser, Professor and Chairperson ofPhilosophy, Loyola University of Chicago
Discover how to apply ancient wisdom to your everyday life
Brimming with great ideas that will rock your world
If you think philosophy is complicated or boring, think again!In this refreshing different guide, author Tom Morris not onlyexplains philosophical fundamentals, but show you how philosophycan help you find more meaning in life, understand religiousbelief, and look at the world in a whole new light.
Discover how to:
- Think about life's ultimate questions
- Apply the insights of great philosophers
- Develop your own personal philosophy
- Expand your mind
- Register to win cool prizes
- Browse exclusive articles and excerpts
- Get a free Dummies Daily e-mail newsletter
- Chat with authors and preview other books
- Talk to us, ask questions, get answers