Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc PCB for Musical Instruments Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning Paterson Paterson Paterson  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Oasis Final Fantasy XIV Shop Now STEMClub17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 73 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 77 reviews
on January 8, 2014
I did not want to spend the money on a product I was unsure about. This was perfect for testing the product. I waited to write a review until I had used the product long enough.

Hope in a Jar - thinner, watery feeling when applied but, have noticed a difference in my skin and will purchase again. I use Pro-activ facial cleanser for minor facial blemishes & this is a great product to keep my skin hydrated.
Purity - gentle and used for removing eye make-up in the shower. Will purchase again.
Amazing Grace body wash - hydrating and it truly is a wonderful scent. As with other reviews, I wish the fragrance wasn't so dull.
Amazing Grace lotion- This lotion DOES NOT smell like the Amazing Grace body wash. Mine smelled like sunscreen lotion. I will not purchase again.
on October 16, 2012
I am a wedding photographer and have begun purchasing this set as a gift to my brides who purchase my larger wedding packages. They love receiving something just for them, and I know I'm giving them a great product that I would love to have for myself. It's cute and the top comes off so I can easily slip a card inside and close it back, making it self-packaging and easy to carry with me as I'm walking out the door and into a wedding. I've used the products in it myself and love them.
on October 14, 2013
I am so disappointed, i haven't really had too bad of an experience with amazon or the companies they are partnered with, but this is the first time i got something completely different then pictured: the picture shows a cute white round box with and blonde bride and brunette groom (my friend whose getting married exactly) i received a different shaped box purple with a small weird looking little brunette girl looking back of her shoulder... and then the best i open it to just see the jar of HOPE is not in it!!! missing product :( i was so bummed...i looked on back to make sure all that i saw on pic and description was suppose to be in there and yes it was so there mistake, and now i have to wait on my refund for something they messed up and repack to have them come by sometime and pick up to return back! VARY UNHAPPY.
on May 3, 2016
I bought this as a gift for my cousin for her bridal shower! It was a safe and easy gift idea for anyone unsure of what to give their friend. She loved it, she said they smelled lovely!
on March 1, 2017
I bought this as a gift for my best friend. She was thrilled to receive it. The packaging is very nice and looks fancy especially for the low price.
on January 16, 2014
A little disappointed because the picture on the box I received did not match the one in the picture. Mine has a little girl on it holding an adults hand. Also, it was very dusty on the inside and the plastic holding the bottles together had to be wiped down. It seems like it probably sat on display somewhere and collected dust.
review image review image
on December 9, 2016
I've purchased this product four times over already for four different brides and they've all been quite pleased with this set. But seriously, you can't ever go wrong with purchasing anything from Philosophy!
on March 16, 2016
Love these products. Took them with me while eloping to Las Vegas last month. Now my daughter is using them and would like for me to order some Hope In A Jar for her.
on March 18, 2016
I bought this as a gift for my future daughter-in-law. I haven't given it to her yet. It is a lovely hard cardboard like case that is very sturdy and has a ribbon handle. The products are as described. I hope she likes it!
on March 14, 2017
I love any philosophy product this is over-the-top great great for travel .it smells amazing.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.