- Series: Routledge Studies in Seventeenth-Century Philosophy
- Hardcover: 228 pages
- Publisher: Routledge; 1 edition (September 25, 2003)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 0415314461
- ISBN-13: 978-0415314466
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.6 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 1 pounds (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #16,649,004 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
The Philosophy of John Locke: New Perspectives (Routledge Studies in Seventeenth-Century Philosophy) 1st Edition
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
' ... this eclectic collection does furnish some first-rate scholarship and provides a useful and suitably wide-ranging introduction to the study of Locke's work.' - Locke Studies: An Annual Journal of Locke Research
About the Author
Peter R. Anstey is a postdoctoral fellow in the Department of Philosophy at the University of Sydney. He is the author of The Philosophy of Robert Boyle (Routledge, 2000).