Beauty Kindle 10th Anniversary Hallo nav_sap_hiltonhonors_launch Learn more about Amazon Music Unlimited Electronics Gift Guide $69.99 Handmade Gift Shop hgg17 Save $30 on a Deep Cleaning Appointment The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy The Walking Dead season 8 available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Now shipping All-New Fire HD 10 with Alexa hands-free $149.99 All-New Kindle Oasis Shop Now HTL17_gno

on August 8, 2011
I got this product when Amazon has 50% off (that was really a nice deal but not sure when it will be available again). Heard a lot of its positive effects from other people. The scent was a little bit unpleasant to me at the beginning, but after 3 or 4 days I start to get use to it (now I barely notice the scent anymore...). It is not something you can see dramatic result over one night. But after 1 week, I start to notice that my skin became more smooth and bright. It is also light and gentle--does not increase breakouts on my skin. Also find it helps reduce the visibility of pores (just a little bit) when I wake up. I will definitely continue to use it as one of my alternatives.
It might be a little bit too light for people with dry skin. And the scent may be discomforting to some people. One of my friend really hate the scent and give it away...
on February 3, 2012
I'm a chronic Philosophy product user and have used Hope in a Jar for years. I ordered this product with Oprah's picture as a child on the box cover (which is darling), however the product itself is literally green. I contacted Philosophy directly about the product color (KEYLIME GREEN) and they indicated that this should not be the case but because I hadn't purchased it directly from them, they couldn't allow me to return it. I had already opened and tried the product to see if there was a different - texture was the same, but consistency different - much thinner. Back to Nordstrom.com I shall go, for future Philosophy purchases.
on August 4, 2012
I am a dedicated Philosophy girl whose husband also uses her Hope In A Jar. I bought this huge size b/c of the value however this is my 2nd jar that has broken down after awhile. I think the 8oz jar just lasts too long and the product doesn't stay good as long. This Oprah packaging really gives you the heads up that it is old. While it is not horrible, it just isn't the same after it gets old. I still haven't decided if I need to throw this away or if we can use it. Great discounted price but not if you throw it away.
on December 5, 2012
I've been buying Hope In a Jar for the past few years and I normally love it. When I got this, it was yellow and curdled and smelled bad. I don't know if it was too old, if it was a fake, or what. Fortunately, I was able to return it for a refund.

This is not a reflection on Hope in a Jar, which I still use, but on this particular purchase. If a price looks too good to be true, then there is probably a reason.
on January 20, 2011
Very light moisturizer, probably better for young skin. I did not see any special results. Frankly, not worth the price.
on May 29, 2012
I love this moisturizer...however when I received this special edition version, the moisturizer was old and curdled and looked like cottage cheese. Very gross, no wonder they marked down the price!
on August 15, 2011
I've been using Hope in a Jar for years and love it. It provides the hydration I need without feeling greasy or tacky. It literally melts into the skin providing a protection barrier. During the dog days of Summer, I use Hope in a Jar at night and Hope in a Bottle during the day.
on August 15, 2011
I have used Philosophy products for years and this go-to cream works wonders. I have combo skin, but have started to be concerned about aging. The weight is light enough not to clog pores, yet keeps my drier areas feeling soft. I can use daya and night. This size is an excellent deal!
on September 8, 2011
this product does not appear to be philosophy(hope in a jar).maybe the jar was mistakenly marked. the product was yellow and runny.never again
on June 29, 2014
Smelled HORRIBLE! I put it on at night and couldn't sleep because the smell was so bad. Returned it the next morning.

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.