Your Garage World Book Day STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Samsung S8 Launch Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Mother's Day Gifts spring Book House Cleaning Bosch Bosch Bosch  All-New Echo Dot Starting at $89.99 Kindle Oasis National Bike Month on Amazon disgotg_gno_17

Showing 1-10 of 48 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 71 reviews
on June 27, 2011
The coconut frosting is nice, but not my favorite Philosophy lipgloss. I own several and this one is less flavored and a bit more sticky. I still like it though and don't regret buying it.
on December 21, 2006
The fragrance and taste of this lip gloss is exactly as described. I also love the touch of irridescence that it has. It's beautiful on. This lip gloss is also quite long lasting. It feels a little thicker and more emollient than other lip glosses I've tried; therefore, it does have staying power. I would definitely buy this again!
on May 18, 2013
I thought with a title like vanilla birthday cake tht the gloss would taste really sweet but sadly it was not very sweet. It does have a flavor but it is not apparent. It is very subtle and is not really sweet the way I expected.
on June 11, 2016
I love philosophy lip gloss!! After trying so many different products I have finally found a long lasting, natural looking gloss. It is not too sticky which is a huge plus. I purchased the Cinnamon Buns flavor and it tastes delicious. I am not a fan of overwhelming scents and taste with lip gloss, and this one has a subtle, yummy flavor! It gives my lips that shiny, wet look without the obvious glitter that I find in most lip gloss. The only thing negative thing is that the gloss had leaked in the package when it arrived. It has not leaked since.
on May 22, 2016
I was told I was getting .5oz & I only got .4oz!!
I absolutely LOVE the smell & flavor!! It might be sticky for some people but I don't mind, I think it helps it stay on longer & keep the shine! Yes I would recommend this flavor!!
on January 10, 2015
I bought these lip glosses for my little girl and she loves them. I have searched for years and I do mean years to find these. Most lip glosses may have a nice aroma but they taste awful. These make my daughter's lips soft (she's on oxygen so chapped lips can be a problem) and she love the taste - anyone would love these!!!
on February 8, 2009
I like the feel of this product, I get the sense it is almost good for my lips. Could use way less coconut flavor. I know it is titled coconut, but I thought it was just a "cute" name for a product, not thinking it would actually taste like coconut. I first purchased Sugar Cookies and it was heavenly, didn't taste anything like a sugar cookie so naturally I thought this product was be identical. I can't find Sugar Cookie, looks like it has been discontinued. Too bad, it is a favorite.
on August 10, 2015
I have loved many of these Philosophy lip gloss tubes but the Raspberry Sorbet flavor is one of my favorites. Gives nice hydration and glossy look but not really any color. Always in my purse or pocket.
on May 13, 2014
This smells so good, just like vanilla birthday cake as advertised. I like the sparkle in it; it's a little thick, but I like a thick lip gloss. It tastes good too. I use it alone or over lipstick. It's shimmery and shiny, so it will transfer to anything you touch with your lips, but it's overall a great gloss.
on July 19, 2014
vanilla birthday cake smells descent. However, it doesn't have too much of a taste. it looks very pretty on the lips and lasts for a while but it is more of the thicker feeling lip gloss. it is over all an average lip gloss.