- Paperback: 202 pages
- Publisher: CreateSpace Independent Publishing Platform (January 19, 2010)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1449966489
- ISBN-13: 978-1449966485
- Product Dimensions: 6 x 0.5 x 9 inches
- Shipping Weight: 11.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: Be the first to review this item
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #4,383,177 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Philosophy of Nature and Quantum Reality Paperback – January 19, 2010
The Amazon Book Review
Author interviews, book reviews, editors picks, and more. Read it now
About the Author
Ian J. Thompson is a Nuclear Physicist in the Nuclear Theory and Modeling Group at the Lawrence Livermore National Laboratory, USA, having until 2006 been Professor of Physics at the University of Surrey, UK. His research deals with models for nuclear structure and reactions, especially concerning halo nuclei. He is a Fellow of the Institute of Physics, London.
|5 star (0%)|
|4 star (0%)|
|3 star (0%)|
|2 star (0%)|
|1 star (0%)|