Industrial Deals Beauty Summer Reading STEM nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Wickedly Prime Handmade Wedding Shop Book House Cleaning Paterson Paterson Paterson  Introducing Echo Show All-New Fire HD 8 Kids Edition, starting at $129.99 Kindle Oasis Final Fantasy XIV Shop Now toystl17_gno

Showing 1-10 of 1,339 reviews(Verified Purchases). See all 1,567 reviews
on May 26, 2017
I had been reading many reviews about how amazing this Facial cleanser is but was afraid to spend the $$$ but it is WELL. WORTH. IT. Let me tell you... This facial cleanser takes away all traces of make-up, leaving my skin and face feeling clean and fresh. The wash smells so good, sort of like a hint of citrus.

I always start by squeezing a small amount in my fingers and rub is directly onto my face, following up with running my fingers through the water then back to my face by creating the foamy wash. This was doesn't irritate my eyes, nor have I ever had any issues with it.

I definitely recommend trying out this face wash, it is phenomenal and worth every penny. :)
on February 8, 2017
This is a very gentle face wash that I find really takes off my make up after a long day. I usually put a lot of make up on and it really gets the make up out of your pores. Also it has not irritated my skin and I have been using it for a month. It doesn't really foam up but that's one of the only things I don't like about it. I also am not a fan of the scent. I'm not a fan of scented face washes.
on March 5, 2017
I've been using this cleanser for years! Haven't yet found one better than this. My face is clean, soft, has a glow and never feels dry, and I generally have a bit of dry skin. Can't be without this one!
on June 25, 2014
If I could only buy one beauty product for the rest of my life, it would be this cleanser. It doesn't claim to do anything fancy. It gets your face clean. Combine this with the Clarisonic and your face is so deeply cleansed. I ran out and used some other cleanser for a week and my face broke out terribly, so evidently it keeps my face clear as well. I LOVE IT! I wish they'd take the parabens out, though. :( The parabens are there for shelf life, however, and that's good because a 16 ounce will last me a year and a half. The 8 ounce container lasted nearly a year. I love this cleanser! Can't say it enough!
on June 23, 2017
Not a fan. This is the 2nd time I have purchased this cleanser and I have now decided I just don't like it. I feel like a chemical taste is left on my lips when I wash my face, even though I obviously don't try to get it on my lips. But I also feel like it just doesn't cleanse well enough.
Usually at night, I use a wipe to remove the bulk of my makeup, then follow with an oil to remove remaining eye makeup, then cleanse with this. Nonetheless, after I use Purity, I will use a fresh wipe on my face and find I still have makeup/dirt that wasn't removed!

Not worth the money or hype.
on June 11, 2017
Purity is the only face wash that does the job! I have tried other cleansers and I always come back to Purity! It gets rid of ALL my makeup and I wear a lot of MAC cosmetics daily. I love pairing it with my clarisonic for a exfoliation. Best of all this is cheaper on Amazon than it is at Ulta or Sephora. Will definitely continue to purchase!
review image
on May 30, 2017
So I have super acne prone skin. I'm currently taking Accutane for it so I needed something gentle, but efficient for washing dirt, grime, and makeup off without over drying my skin.
This is the stuff! It keeps my skin beautiful and makes it feel like BUTTER. Not oily in the slightest but not drying at all. And I would know since Accutane stops the oil from even producing. Without this stuff my skin would peel off from the dryness. It's like a moisturizer mixed with soap. So creamy.
on March 29, 2017
This is the best product that I have ever used to clean my face. It smells great, and leaves my skin feeling smooth and moisturized. It takes off every spec of makeup too.
on May 17, 2017
Love love love this item! It washes away all of my makeup and leave my skin clean without feeling stripped. I have normal skin, dry in winter and I it works great. Use Philosophy Renewed Hope in a Jar afterwards. Use both products morning and night and have seen an improvement in my skin.
on July 14, 2013
First of all, I LOVE what is written on the front. There's so much truth there... which is kind of hard to find on a facewash bottle! I have used several philosophy products before, and I believe that they really try to live a "philosophy" and are dedicated to quality. I haven't been disappointed yet.

I try to do what they say on the front - to massage the facial cleanser in for 30-60 seconds - which seems like a long time when you're in a hurry in the morning or just want to get to bed at night. But believe me, that's the trick. Otherwise you're just coating your skin and washing it off without letting it do anything. And with the price of this stuff, that would be a huge waste. Do what the say and massage it in, and your skin will feel much better day by day. I really like this stuff.

I've only been using it for a few weeks, but it seems effective. Sometimes my skin seems to have a mind of its own, and adapt to things easily, meaning something will work for 2 months and then just stop working, and I'll start breaking out again. That hasn't happened yet, and though my skin's not perfect, it seems to be better than usual, and I don't really get breakouts. I use a Clarisonic about 1-2x a week, with the philosophy.