Amazon.com: Customer Reviews: Philosophy of Science: From Explanation to Justification (Science and Technology Studies)
Your Garage Buy 2 kids' books and save Amazon Fashion Learn more Discover it $5 Albums Fire TV Stick Happy Belly Snacks Totes Amazon Cash Back Offer PilotWave7B PilotWave7B PilotWave7B  Amazon Echo  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Echo Dot  Amazon Tap  Amazon Echo Introducing new colors All-New Kindle Oasis DollyParton Water Sports STEM

100%

on March 9, 1999
I am a colleague of the author and have used both this and its companion volume in my own work. The following is an excerpt from the review on the back cover:
"How are scientific theories chosen? How are they used? For many years Mario Bunge's cogent and lucid work has provided me with insights into fascinating questions like these" (Owen Gingerich, Harvard-Smithsonian Center for Astrophysics)
on October 24, 2004
This is the first book in Philosophy of Science I have read. I may rate this too high but I think it helps me understand the whole picture.