Philosophy Supernatural Poreless/Flawless Tinted Primer, SPF 15, 1.6 Ounce
- Wear alone for a sheer supernatural look
- Look flawless
Frequently Bought Together
Customers Who Bought This Item Also Bought
Size: 1.6 oz.
octisalate (5.0%), titanium dioxide (4.0%). , cyclopentasiloxane, dimethicone crosspolymer, dimethicone vinyl dimethicone crosspolymer, gossypium herbaceum (cotton), phytosterols, tocotrienols, tocopherol, squalene, oryza sativa (rice) bran wax, retinyl palmitate, simethicone, alumina, dimethicone, silica, squalane, fragrance (parfum), triethoxycaprylylsilane, phenoxyethanol, caprylyl glycol, iron oxides (ci 77491, 77492, 77499).
Apply evenly over entire face as a foundation primer or alone. Apply liberally before sun exposure and as needed.
Top Customer Reviews
I think the packaging says something about you can use it on its own. Philosophy seems to have this one wrong. Use this as a base. Use this as an SPF. Use this as a pore even-outer. But be prepared to use a little bare minerals over it.
Also, did I mention it lasts forever? Because it almost does. I had a tube for ages. You don't need very much at all to make you that magazine even you know you want. So maybe you should buy it. You might as well.
- Chanel - Le Blanc de Chanel Sheer Illuminator
- Philosophy - the Present
- Philosophy - the Supernatural
- Maybelline New York Instant Age Rewind
- DHC Velvet Skin Coat
I am 43 years old with medium skin (not oily or dry) with light wrinkles. I was looking for a primer that would help fill in fine lines, smooth out pores, and create a natural-looking base for my make-up. Here are the results I found, in ranked order:
1. Philosophy the Supernatural: Winner. Easy to put on, did the best overall job of meeting my objectives. Very natural and excellent make-up base.
2. Chanel: Silicon-free, which I appreciate. Definitely a great runner-up.
3. Philosophy the Present: I don't love this stuff but it's better than the other two. This requires two full minutes before application of make-up and it didn't make a big difference in my fine lines
4. Maybelline: pure silicon. felt like smoothing on plastic and didn't have great results.
5. DHC Velvet Skin Coat: I hated this. again, pure silicon but three times the price of the Maybelline and not only didn't work well but didn't work well with my moisturizer - created a white residue.
Im going to buy some for my mom now and definately will keep coming back. Hope this review helped someone.
Most Recent Customer Reviews
If I could only take one product to a desert island it would be this one. Feels like velvet, one color, includes SPF. Read morePublished 4 months ago by SHARON COLLINS
Great product, super smooth application, light weight product. The tinted color seems to blend whether my face is tan or at it lightest in the winter. Read morePublished 4 months ago by babs strauss
I have used this for a couple of years, and really like it. I do not like foundation, this is just great.Published 6 months ago by gypsy