Bubble Witch Saga 3 Industrial Deals HPC Enlightenment Now Red Shoes We Love nav_sap_plcc_ascpsc Weekly One All-New Fire 7, starting at $49.99 Starting at $39.99 Grocery Handmade Gift Shop Home and Garden Book a house cleaner for 2 or more hours on Amazon Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy Thor: Ragnarok available to buy  Three new members of the Echo family Fire 7 Kids Edition, starting at $99.99 Kindle Paperwhite Game of Thrones: The Complete Seasons 1-7 now available on Blu-ray and DVD Shop now TG18SW_gno

on December 3, 2012
I got this for my seventy year old mother. I took a chance because it was such a nice presentation with the box and I have used Philosophy myself over the years...I heard this was a nice smelling product but never smelled it myself so I was a little skeptical, it arrived yesterday; the smell of this reminds me of when I was a child it's so fresh and clean, if you have ever smelled the Yankee candle "Linen" it's very close to that..it's not strong but it is so delightfully beautiful.Pure Grace, just like my mom.
on February 12, 2013
So I bought this for my sister-in-law and she loved it. This is less expensive than buying it at Sephora or off of Philosophy's website. I love the grace line from them, it smells really light. I would say it smells most like jasmine than any other flower. It isn't like some lotions that over power or smell medicinal. It's a lovely treat and the box is packaged so nicely. I would recommend all of their products actually!
0Comment|Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse
on December 30, 2012
Philosophy products are great and this was a gift for my mother. Great light scent and it's one of her favorites.
on April 27, 2012
These Philosophy products make perfect gifts for any occassion. The box is very attractive and the product inside is high quality and very pleasant to use. Also we reuse these boxes for crayons, pencils and pens and they are very durable :-).
on January 10, 2012
This was a Christmas gift. The person I gave it to absolutely loved it. The packaging was very attractive. A perfect gift anytime of the year.
on October 22, 2012
I'm not going to be silly and give this item a one star review (since it is a very nice product) but remember that Philosophy products are very wordy on the front of their packages! Thank goodness I zoomed in on this one as it has a whole spiel about letting God take control of your life... I almost sent this to an atheist!! Oh my, I'm glad I caught it before it got sent :)
33 comments| 8 people found this helpful. Was this review helpful to you? Report abuse

Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.