- "Deliciously creepy." -Kindle Reviewer
- "Pearson's mastery of the metaphor is simply divine." -Kindle Reviewer
- "Just enough scary, unpredictable, suspense to keep you interested, but light enough to let you just enjoy the story." -Kindle Reviewer
- "I CANNOT wait for the next one to come out!!!!" -Kindle Reviewer
- "I read this book fast, with a pumping heart. Expect cliff hangers and cold chills. Don't expect to get much sleep! Highly recommended." -Kindle Reviewer
About the Author
Cortney Pearson is a mother, a musician, and a lover of all things pink and sparkly. She is the author of Phobic, about doors that shouldn't be opened, and the Stolen Tears series, about an enchanted vial of tears and the girl chosen to wield them. She lives with her husband and three sons in a small Idaho farm town and believes anything can be made better with a good attitude, and maybe a book tucked away for those just-in-case times.