- Paperback: 136 pages
- Publisher: Resource Publications (August 10, 2016)
- Language: English
- ISBN-10: 1498239927
- ISBN-13: 978-1498239929
- Product Dimensions: 5.5 x 0.3 x 8.5 inches
- Shipping Weight: 8.2 ounces (View shipping rates and policies)
- Average Customer Review: 5.0 out of 5 stars See all reviews (1 customer review)
- Amazon Best Sellers Rank: #3,820,858 in Books (See Top 100 in Books)
Enter your mobile number or email address below and we'll send you a link to download the free Kindle App. Then you can start reading Kindle books on your smartphone, tablet, or computer - no Kindle device required.
To get the free app, enter your mobile phone number.
Phobos & Deimos: Two Moons, Two Worlds
Use the Amazon App to scan ISBNs and compare prices.
About the Author
John Moehl was born in a sawmill town in eastern Oregon, but moved to the savannahs of Central Africa when he joined the Peace Corps in the early 1970s. For most of the following four decades, he lived and worked in Africa. Since his retirement from the United Nations in 2012, and his return to his native Oregon, he has devoted his time to writing about his experiences and the people he was fortunate enough to know.
Browse award-winning titles. See more
If you are a seller for this product, would you like to suggest updates through seller support?