- Purchase 5 or more Qualifying items offered by szbtfen and get 1 of them free. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 8% each on Qualifying items offered by szbtfen when you purchase 1 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
- Save 12% each on Qualifying items offered by szbtfen when you purchase 3 or more. Here's how (restrictions apply)
Phoenix Decor-Abstract Canvas Wall Art Paintings on Canvas for Wall Decoration Modern Painting Wall Decor Stretched and Framed Ready to Hang 3 Piece Canvas Art
|Price:||$26.90 & FREE Shipping|
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- Registered brand: Phoneix Decor
- Size: The measurements of each piece is 12" W x 16"H(30x40cm) total 3 pics.The image is just for displaying not for scale,pls measure your place before purchase.
- Contemporary Art Abstract Paintings reproduction,Canvas print, Stretched with wooden frame on the back. Ready to hang. A perfect choice for wall decoration
- Actual painting may be slightly different from the product image
- Stored in Amazon warehouse in US and paintings can be quickyly delivered to your hand without delay
Frequently bought together
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Special offers and product promotions
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Home Art Contemporary Art Abstract Paintings Reproduction Giclee Canvas Prints Framed Canvas,Ready to hang. In stock. The measurements of each frame are 12" W x 16"H. Stretched on durable wooden frame and ready to hang.No additional fram required.
Top customer reviews
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
I hung them myself. It's quite easy to do as they come stretched and ready to hang with a strong fastener.
If I get some time, I'll update my feedback with photos. It's so helpful when other's do so, I'll try to do so as well.
I used a 6 ft carpenter's level to make sure all screws on the wall were leveled and a measuring tape to make sure the spacing was exact.
An easy way of installing these is as follows:
Holding the frames by hand against the wall, decide at what location you will place the center of the arrangement and at what spacing you will use between the frames. I chose 2 inch spacing because most of the time we will be looking at the pictures from an angle. At an angle, the spacing looks smaller. Next time I do this, I will probably use 1 inch spacing.
Mark a line on the center of the level. Mark a second line on the level to the left of the center line and at a distance equal to 1 inch (spacing) plus the width of the frame (11-3/4") for a total 12-3/4". Mark another line on the level to the right of the center at another 12-3/4".
Place the level against the wall making sure sure the center mark is at 8" above the location where you want the center of the arrangement and making sure the level is LEVELED.
Mark the wall directly under each mark on the level. Those marks will be the location of the screws to hold the frames. Remember that the screws will attach the frames at 1" below the top of the picture, not the center of the picture. The pictures center will be about 7" below your screws.
The arrangement came out nice. Everybody looking at it has liked it. After this set I have purchased two other different sets. I had to make gifts to people who liked these.
Go take a picture of something 50 feet away.
Now in your photo editor zoom in on it all the way. Print it on stock paper. That is what it looked like. The colors were dull and the print itself looked distorted and blurry.
Seeing how highly rated it was, perhaps I got a bad one... but I can only judge on my experience. Looking at the number of 1 stars, I am not alone either.