I've been waiting all year for an album of this quality.
One year ago, I didn't know who Rita Ora was. She's much bigger in England than America. I learned about her this year and my interest in her music slowly built up. For some reason, I was looking forward to this album. I barely knew her music, but I could almost sense I would enjoy this. I listened to this album at 12 AM on release day. My love for it grew very quickly from there. After my second listen and on, I quickly realized this was going to be my favorite album of the year.
EVERY song is great. Pure pop perfection. Some of the catchiest songs of the year are on here. Some of my favorites include Let You Love Me, New Look, Only Want You, and Falling to Pieces. Though honestly, it's pretty difficult to single out favorites, cause I love every song.
Sadly, this album will probably not gain a ton of notoriety in America. But it deserves it. Rita Ora fans waited six years for this, and she delivered. She deserves larger success here. She's certainly gained a new American fan. I can't wait for new material from her, but you better believe I'm gonna stream this album a ton in the meantime.
- Original Release Date: November 23, 2018
- Release Date: November 23, 2018
- Label: Atlantic Records UK
- Copyright: ℗ 2018 Atlantic Records UK except Track 9 2018 Asylum/Atlantic Records UK. Tracks 1 & 5 2017 Atlantic Records UK. Track 4 2017 Avicii Music AB under exclusive licence to Universal Music AB. Track 8 2018 Universal Studios, Atlantic Records UK, Capitol Records, a division of Universal Music Operations Limited. Asylum/Atlantic Records UK are divisions of Warner Music UK Limited. © 2018 Atlantic Records UK, a Warner Music Group Company
- Record Company Required Metadata: Music file metadata contains unique purchase identifier. Learn more.
- Total Length: 55:34
- Format: Explicit Lyrics
- ASIN: B07HCC918P
- Customer Reviews: 27 customer reviews
Amazon Best Sellers Rank:
#28,668 Paid in Albums (See Top 100 Paid in Albums)
- #3161 in Pop (Albums)