Consider these available items
Phoenix Pilot Pro Scooter
We don't know when or if this item will be back in stock.
- Make sure this fits by entering your model number.
- ✔️ SKILL LEVEL: The Phoenix Pilot Pro Scooter is designed for beginner/intermediate riders. It is ideal for riders up to 5.5ft tall. Perfect for riders to grow their skills while they advance to the next level.
- 🛴 MADE FOR TRICKS: Coming in at a light 9.0 lbs, the Phoenix Pilot Pro Scooter was designed to help you master your next trick.
- 🔧 EFFORTLESS ASSEMBLY: Less than 5 minute assembly, so you can start riding right away. Dialed and ready to ride right out of the box.
- 😁 ALL NEW UPGRADED COMPONENTS: DECK: 4.5" W x 19.5" L and well balanced for stomping tailwhips; BARS: 22" T x 20" W Hi-Tensile Steel T-Bars; WHEELS: 110mm 88A Alloy 7-Spoke Phoenix Wheels ABEC 9 Bearings, BRAKE: Phoenix Flex Brake
- 👍 HIGH QUALITY PARTS: COMPRESSION: Mini HIC, FORK: Reinforced Hi-Tensile Steel “Burner” Fork, HEADSET: Fully Integrated with Phoenix Top Cap, CLAMP: 31.8mm Standard Smooth Double Clamp
Featured items you may like
Customers who bought this item also bought
Customers who viewed this item also viewed
Have a question?
Find answers in product info, Q&As, reviews
Your question may be answered by sellers, manufacturers, or customers who purchased this item, who are all part of the Amazon community.
Please make sure that you are posting in the form of a question.
Please enter a question.
Phoenix Pro Scooters has always been at the forefront of product advancement for the professional scooter scene. Phoenix believes it is more important than ever to deliver the same high quality products to the next generation of riders. The durable construction and lightweight design of the Phoenix Pilot is the perfect mix for the developing rider, allowing them to up their game and master an array of pro scooter tricks.
The Pilot now includes a head tube badge, new fork and 110mm wheels. With a 4.25" wide and 19" long deck, the Phoenix Pilot is well balanced for stomping out tailwhips. The 22 inch tall, 20 inch wide T-style bars are a solid size for growing riders and are fully upgradeable. All products on this complete are made to industry standards, which makes swapping parts and future upgrades easy.
Every detail of the Phoenix Pilot, from the fully integrated aircraft grade aluminum deck to the intricate graphics, has been hand picked by the Phoenix Pro team. The high end component parts ensure a ride that will keep you rolling instead of wrenching.
Take flight in style on a Phoenix Pilot.
Deck | 4.25" Wide x 19.5" Long
Fork | Reinforced Hi-Tensile Steel "Burner" Fork
Headset | Fully Integrated with Phoenix Top Cap
Handlebars | 22" Tall x 20" Wide Hi-Tensile Steel T-Bars
Wheels | 110mm 88A Alloy 7-Spoke Design
Brake | Phoenix Flex Brake
Griptape | Phoenix Grip with Bird Logo
Grips | Classic Phoenix Grips
Clamp | 31.8mm Standard Smooth Double Clamp
There was a problem filtering reviews right now. Please try again later.
Top international reviews
The build quality seems good.